What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Conrad Hurrell true sportsman

Townsville

Juniors
what a true sports man he is plays hard but cares as well a bloke gets hurt tackling him and. He helps him and calls for a trainer then walks back too make sure he is ok
Need more of this in the game

ZEROMISSTACKLES

First Grade
Thats also his problem though is his mindset at times. When he was at the Warriors he seemed to be at the heart of a relaxed/casual type of group. He was in the media for the wrong reasons. There was drama with Hurrell and Warriors management. I would imagine that some of the heads of the Titans wouldnt want him to show acts of sportsmanship that takes him away from the team, especially during game play. This again, mightve brought into question his focus.

He's a good guy and I think hes a good player. The Titans has been good for him too both on and off the field. Whilst I hope his good character never changes, he might want to look at his professional priorities from time to time.