What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

**Contact the AMNRL - important**

Lantana

Juniors
Following on from a brief discussion with ExJnrKiwi I think we all need to follow his lead to wake up the boys from the States.
ExJnrKiwi informs me he has emailed the AMNRL before to ask why they don't update their website more often and not at all through the off season.
The reply was that 'they were to busy with other things' the website is fantastic as is blahblahblah...
Well people, I don't think they realise the importance of communication via the web.
I have attached a copy of the email addresses' for the AMNRL management team.
Send through an email, no need to be nasty or rude, and just let them know that we would really appreciate it if they could take the time to update the website every week with news on the development of the game overseas.
It doesn't have to be a story on new teams or the Tomahawks. It could be an update on a new player joining the Manatarys or a clinic they are conducting in schools.

d.niu@amnrl.com
s.williams@amnrl.com
bhansbury@amnrl.com
m.astill@amnrl.com
rdodge@amnrl.com
arizona@amnrl.com
scott_stout@hotmail.com
canadiangreg13@hotmail.com
Mchief43@aol.com
JeffPreston13@aol.com
inbz@aol.com

Latest posts