What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Contenders

ozenzud

Juniors
They don't give out premierships in March. But who now thinks the warriors are now premiership contenders?
  • A forward pack completely and utterly dominated.
  • A defensive pattern that crumbles as soon as the other team makes yards.
  • Halves that go missing for long periods of tough games.
  • Centres who I could beat in a foot race....thats bad people
I'd be seriously happy if they make the 8 and don't get the wooden spoon. I'll still watch every game and put myself through it. But I've got a feeling its gunna be a long season.

Other than orchestrated dropping of the ball, did anyone see any sort of game plan or reaction to what Easts were doing last night? Poorest performance in 4 or 5 years I reckon.

ozenzud

Juniors
And I took account of that Brisbanes finals performance last year in making my claim that it was the "poorest warriors performance in 5 years" assessment. Brisbane were a good team. The chooks are rubbish!

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
I know it's a cliche but I'm not judging them on a few performances. Yes they have been very average but they are adjusting to a new coach.

And the Roosters were very, very good last night. Yes our forwards didn't aim but they didn't because they were smashed off the park by a fired-up pack.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
The Tigers were premiership favoirites pre-season. That should tell you how much value pre-season predictions have. Oh and Manly are now 2 & 3 as well.