What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Contracted Players as at 19th December 2004.

izzo

Juniors
credit:Souths.com.au

Contracted Players as at 19th December 2004.

Player and Contract Period
Bryan Fletcher (2004 & 2005)
Lee Hookey (2004)
Willie Peters (2004 & 2005)
Paul Stringer (2004)
Ashley Harrison (2004 & 2005)
Owen Craigie (2004 plus Club option for 2005)
Scott Geddes (2004 & 2005)
Terry Hill (2004)
Mark Minichello (2004)
Justin Smith (2004)
Brett Kearney (2004, 2005 & 2006)
Willie Manu (2004 & 2005)
Adam MacDougall (2004 plus Club option for 2005)
Glenn Hall (2004 & 2005)
Luke Stuart (2004 & 2005)
Shane Rigon (2004)
Ahmad Bajouri (2004)
Shane Walker (2004)
Luke MacDougall (2004 & 2005)
Jason Death (2004)
Todd Polglase (2004 & 2005)
Brad Watts (2004 & 2005)
David Fa’alogo (2004 & 2005)
Dean Byrne (2004 & 2005)
Jamie Russo (2004)
Fili Lolohea (2004 plus Club option for 2005)
Shane Marteene (2004 & 2005)
Jess Caine (2004)
Mark Meredith (2004 plus Club option for 2005)
Damon Alley-Tovio (2004 plus Club option for 2005)
Manese Manuokafoa (2004)
Scott Pethybridge (2004)
Matt Riddle (2004 & 2005)
John Sutton (2004)
Joven Clarke (2004)
Nathan Marles (2004 & 2005)
Beau Champion (2004 & 2005 plus Club option)
Troy Boston (2004 & 2005 plus Club option)
Joe Lichaa (2004)
Brett Finn (2004 plus Club option for 2005)
Lydan Mauitua (2004)
Rhys Hanbury (Reds) (2004 plus Club option for 2005)
James Storer (2004 plus Club option for 2005)
Adam Elzbaidieh (2004)
Aaron Firman (2004 & 2005 plus Club option)
Chad Isles (2004 plus Club option)
Mark Whitely (2004 plus Club option)
Beau Mundine (2004 plus Club option)
Aaron Aitken (2004 plus Club option)
David Buckley (2004 plus Club option)
Mark Christensen (2004 plus Club option)
Jokatama Diloi (2004 plus Club option)
Ben Ellis (2004 plus Club option)
Ben Kalcina (2004 plus Club option)
Aaron Summers (2004 plus Club option)
Joey Williams (2004)
Garth Wood (2004 plus Club option)
Adam Boettcher (Reds) (2004 plus Club option)
Geoff Chalk (Reds) (2004 plus Club option)
Matt Keating (Reds) (2004 plus Club option)
Brad Massey (Reds) (2004 plus Club option)

Bluebag

Juniors
Also add Steve Skinnon from Newtown and Easts last year and was back with us until Signed by Souths. A hard running forward who goes very hard all the time. Imagine the savings Souths could have had by keeping Newtown as their feeder club and callin on these players when needed rather than signing them on contracts. Clever work Tappy.

HBG

Juniors
Bluebag said:
Also add Steve Skinnon from Newtown and Easts last year and was back with us until Signed by Souths. A hard running forward who goes very hard all the time. Imagine the savings Souths could have had by keeping Newtown as their feeder club and callin on these players when needed rather than signing them on contracts. Clever work Tappy.

That is what we need. Hopefully for Souths sake, he is ready to step up.

Bluebag

Juniors
Steve runs only one way and that is hard and straight, he is built like a forward but runs like a back not express though but very quick.

Bluebag said:
Steve runs only one way and that is hard and straight, he is built like a forward but runs like a back not express though but very quick.

Steve acquitted himself pretty well last season and impressed enough to get a go in first grade when the Origin lads were away. He'll go OK at Souths. Played on the wing he did. He is built in the Ross Harrington mould, I guess that would be a fair comparison.

Bluebag

Juniors
He was a winger when he came to Newtown but was moved to the forwards in his second year and went gangbusters and kept wanting to play in the forwards at the roosters but only got a couple of games there and the rest of the time was on the wing.
I rate him as better than Fili who gets injured a lot with concussion but does have the odd brain explosion but will cause some damage at PL level and is itching to go further.

Robbie_D

Juniors
Bluebag said:
He was a winger when he came to Newtown but was moved to the forwards in his second year and went gangbusters and kept wanting to play in the forwards at the roosters but only got a couple of games there and the rest of the time was on the wing.
I rate him as better than Fili who gets injured a lot with concussion but does have the odd brain explosion but will cause some damage at PL level and is itching to go further.

Time is running out for Skinnon to go much further though.

I guess being at Souths will be his best chance so far.

Bunny Boy

Juniors
Bluebag said:

If he is as good as Fili ill be very very pleased.

Bluebag

Juniors
We had Fili and Steve play with us and while Fili is willing he lacks the skills,Steve runs harder looks for work and can unload, also a handy goalkicker.

Bluebag

Juniors
We had Fili and Steve play with us and while Fili is willing he lacks the skills,Steve runs harder looks for work and can unload, also a handy goalkicker. Garth was signed as a reward for trechery when he and Taufic Nicholas were lured from Newtown last season through the juniors.He was our Chris Walker except he was lured by Souths on promises of playing first grade which would only happen with Souths.

brook

First Grade
P.J. said:
tigerdude said:
beau mundine is with balmain 1st div team :)

You must be thrilled!!!!!!!!!

I actually assumed he was a ryde-eastwood signing
Its hard to tell with the combined squad they are running this year but I would be suprised if he doesn't end up with the hawkes not Balmain.

Does anyone know where Robbo (troy robinson) has ended up?

Spike

First Grade
Last I heard about Robinson was that he was heading back to play for Orara Valley in the Group 2 competition.

mono_mal

Juniors
troy was playing for the Erina Eagles yesterday in the Jim Beam Cup Sevens so it seems he has signed with them.

Spike

First Grade
Erina must have given him a better offer. I can see Robinson and Amos causing a lot of headaches for opposition teams this year.

brook

First Grade
Simon said:
Beau Mundine played in the sevens with Souths. From that I gather he is still at Souths.

yeah he's still listed on the balmain website but they could have meant he was trialing...it looks like either he decided to stay with souths or they decided not to offer a contract

Latest posts