What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Contracts

dragonsoul

Juniors
Hi Guys,dose Anyone Know If We Are Any Closer To Getting Ben & Jason Back On Contract?and If We Are In The Market For Any New Players?:d

Wobbygong

First Grade
I personally think the extended negotiations are affecting Hornby's form definitely not so much Ryles.

I know it's not Doust's complete fault as the managers shop their players around, but I read months ago that Hornby had practically agreed to terms and now you here things are still up in the air. One thing I definitely don't want to see again is us paying players to play elsewhere to offload them ie Thompson, Amos Roberts, Barrett etc. If the club want to offload someone like Head for example then either his whole contract is met by the other party or they hold on to him until he is off contract. I still cannot believe we are paying 80k of our salary cap towards Barrett's deal with Wigan!!!!!!!!!!

It's something I definitely want to bring up at the Red V forums.

big pat

Coach
great nous from doust, still paying players to play else where ..no wonder we are up sh*t creek, great ceo material i think not.

The Preacher

First Grade
Trying to conceal the "mullet" will be the difficult part. I think it's like Medusa'a snakes, has a life of it's own !!! :D