What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Contracts

mightypanther

Juniors
Sorry Steedon,

I'm ashamed to say I can't remember exactly when those guys are
signed up to.

I reckon PK would know the answer though, she'a hive of information.

PK..........where are you ???? :D

*Sandy*

First Grade
:oops:

I think i read that we had Lewis signed up until the end of 2004. Clinton i have no idea. I would imagine that Richo will definately be in the process of locking these 2 up for sure along with Trent Waterhouse, Swainy, Rodney and co.

To be honest i couldn't imagine Lewis wanting to go anywhere else especially for money. From what i have read on him previously and getting a lot of my information from inside that boy would virtually play for nothing. You could ask Satts next time you see him on how much he was amazed on his enthusiasm especially in his first year 2002 apparently it brought back a lot of memories for him and he even stated that he hadnt seen that much enthusiasm from a rookie in a long time.

Everything that i have read on Lewis comes across that he is very grounded and one i would put money on as being the next future captain for Penrith. ;-)

Caged Panther

First Grade
I think everyone bar girdler and gulavao are wrapped up till the end of 2005. Priddis may also be coming off contract this year, not certain on that one though.

Fibroman

First Grade
Big Panther Cool said:
To my knowledge, Lang, Priddis, Girdler & Galuvao are off contract at the end of 2004.

Out of that list, I believe it is imperative that we retain Priddis. He is a quality player and has tons of experience. He's the sort of player that could probably fill in a half, 5/8 or lock if he had to.

Latest posts