What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Coodabeen Champions

ram raid

Bench
I was reading about Beau Henry playing for the Wentworthville Magpies. I remember he was an absolute gun in the NYC but never managed f**k all in the NRL. It must be embarrassing for him to watch so many of his peers from the youth comp playing in the NRL. It got me curious about other players who were talked up a lot but never managed shit. Or NRL players that had the talent but went by the wayside because of injury (like Yow Yeh), discipline issues, apathy etc. Anybody have any examples?

Kinds regards,

ram raid

gUt

Coach
Ali Lauitiiti was supposed to be the Jordan of league and make no mistake he's obviously a good player who's still playing superleague at the age of 56. But I reckon he should have stayed and built the Warriors around him and become their greatest ever player

DiegoNT

First Grade
Too many to list them all, should be narrowed down to one player per poster
Mine is Anthony Mundine, be interesting to see how his career would of turned out if he wasn't such a Wanker with a chip on his shoulder. Maybe if he had better influences and a maybe a coach that could positively influence him Maybe he would of turned into one of the greats ( he had the talent to ), instead of being remembered as a hated loud mouth who beats up bums

Eelpout

Juniors
A recent one; Jacob Loko. Multiple injuries have played a big role in the downfall of his career which have led to other problems which everyone knows about. I truly believe if he had his head in the right place and had some better luck, he would be playing rep footy about now.