What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cooper real estate deal andcoffee!

oldmancraigy

Coach
Hey guys I was just at Parra Westfields and saw Quade Cooper buying a coffee (double macchiatto).

Then my dad called up and said that he had just finished showing him 3 houses in the Parramatta area.

Clearly this is a done deal.

Gronk

Staff member
All I can say is that Cronk is lucky that he wasn't born in to Quade's family as a name Cooper Cooper would be quite ridiculous.

Even luckier that he could play footy and not end up working in a dog pound as then he's be known as Pooper Scooper Cooper Cooper.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Cooper and Ozzie are still in Qld, maybe it was Pacific Fair where you spotted them.

Um . . . I saw Quade Cooper and Cooper Cronk drinking a Coopers Ale at the Coopers Arms in Newtown.

I think there was a Parramatta bound bus driving past.

eels81236

Bench
All I can say is that Cronk is lucky that he wasn't born in to Quade's family as a name Cooper Cooper would be quite ridiculous.

Even luckier that he could play footy and not end up working in a dog pound as then he's be known as Pooper Scooper Cooper Cooper.

I have a mate whom I used to play cricket with named Lincoln Lincoln. True story.

Suitman

Post Whore
went to school with a bloke called Martin Martin- FMD slack parents

Speaking of stupid names, I heard on the radio yesterday a couple of names that have been registered with the relevant department/s of new borns recently.

1. Pronounced Ladasha - but it was spelt La-a.
2. Pronounced Abicedee - but spelt ABCD

f**k there's some nutter's out there.

Suity

Gronk

Staff member
Speaking of stupid names, I heard on the radio yesterday a couple of names that have been registered with the relevant department/s of new borns recently.

Suity

I have a client who changed her name by Deed Poll after meeting with her numerologist. Her birth name was Sara Preston-Jones* and she changed it to Sarahh Presstonn-Joness* because the numbers gave her a better chance of success in life.

* Real name changed for obvious reasons.

Daneel

Bench

Suity

Yeah i heard about the Ladasha one poor kid has to grow up with that, stupid parents. As for Abi why is she seedy? Been on the grog all night?

Latest posts