What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cooper Sims Firman

TRANSLATION

Juniors
I can tell you I went to training on Tuesday and the guys were doing Gym Work, and Conditioning.

Matt Cooper has arms like Arnold Swar$#$#%$#%$%.. He looks Mean. Also a Rats Tail . LOL.

Sims has grown enormous and is the biggest bloke in Build there. He looks fantastic.

Firman is a ball of Muscle , His arms are just awesome. They are huge.

The programs they were put on, in the offseason, has worked. Lets hope it pays off.

Roosterphin

Juniors
Stgillaman said:
I can tell you I went to training on Tuesday and the guys were doing Gym Work, and Conditioning.

Matt Cooper has arms like Arnold Swar$#$#%$#%$%.. He looks Mean. Also a Rats Tail . LOL.

Sims has grown enormous and is the biggest bloke in Build there. He looks fantastic.

The programs they were put on, in the offseason, has worked. Lets hope it pays off.

i thought you were a bloke?

Buzz Boy

Juniors
Roosterphin said:
Stgillaman said:

i thought you were a bloke?

Guess you'll have to fantasize about someone else now Roosterphin.

How about Dimitri ?!

;-)

drake

First Grade
f**k dude, you go for the roosters who have darlinghurst and paddington as part of their territory, and your homophobic!?

Besides this idiot's bigotry, that's good news Georgilla, 'cos big muscles means big hits means crush your enemy.
I'd love to see Firmo run Finch down and pulverize him come Anzac Day.
Sims smash DUI Morley, and coops bust through leaving a wake of unconscious roosters.

Roosterphin

Juniors
drake said:
f**k dude, you go for the roosters who have darlinghurst and paddington as part of their territory, and your homophobic!?

Besides this idiot's bigotry, that's good news Georgilla, 'cos big muscles means big hits means crush your enemy.
I'd love to see Firmo run Finch down and pulverize him come Anzac Day.
Sims smash DUI Morley, and coops bust through leaving a wake of unconscious roosters.

It was a joke Drake..a joke mate....

and I live in Brisbane

and Sims smashing Morley....let him play first grade first hey

and cooper :lol: :lol: :lol: now you are killing me

S2H

Juniors
Yeah It sucks having Cooper turn up to training and acting like he is part of the team. Why cant the Dragons find an overated player who cant make up his mind where he wantsto play.

:roll: :roll:

Roosterphin

Juniors
S2H said:
Yeah It sucks having Cooper turn up to training and acting like he is part of the team. Why cant the Dragons find an overated player who cant make up his mind where he wantsto play.

:roll: :roll:

Cooper may turn upto training and act like he is part of the team but he isnt half the player Hodges is so I fail to see your point

Wobbygong

First Grade
Yeah we all know how well Heartbreak Hodges goes in big games like State of Origins!

Didn't he resemble a stunned animal in the headlights of big match football, oh then there was the two beautiful NSW tries he set up in 2002. Give me break.
ROTFLMAO

Roosterphin

Juniors
How old was he...19. Give the kid a break. Since then he went on to be the most destructive centre in the game. I dont know how you can even compare Cooper to him....hes nowhere near Hodges class!

Collateral

Coach
Roosterphin said:
Since then he went on to be the most destructive centre in the game.

Says a Roosters fan :roll:

Hodges isnt in the defensive or speed class of Cooper, or the boxing class of MaGuire.

Cooper is just as good if not better, and certainly more respected than Hodges....the only diff between the two is that Hodges likes to get put in the headlines for all the wrong reasons.

Roosterphin

Juniors
RedDragon said:
Roosterphin said:
Since then he went on to be the most destructive centre in the game.

Says a Roosters fan :roll:

Hodges isnt in the defensive or speed class of Cooper, or the boxing class of MaGuire.

Cooper is just as good if not better, and certainly more respected than Hodges....the only diff between the two is that Hodges likes to get put in the headlines for all the wrong reasons.

We shall see who plays for Australia first.

I find it amazing you could say that with a straight face :lol:

Biglance

Bench
Hodges doesnt deserve anything players get picked for hard work

p.s Hodges went to a Broncos trainging session at the gym and weighed in at an overweight 115 kg

Latest posts