What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cordner to Fifita

Hutty1986

Immortal
The qld grubs were trying to put on dog shots late when the game was well and truly over.

Smack

Coach
No. This was one of the least aggressive origin games played. Hopefully some fighting and niggle are brought back for my entertainment.

grouch

First Grade
Did anyone else notice towards the end of the match a scrum was being packed. It looked like Fifita wanted to niggle and carry on a bit. Cordner seemed to give him a verbal blast, telling him to cut it out and get on with things.

I like this attitude from the captain.
I liked it too. Quite a change from the previous captain.

No. This was one of the least aggressive origin games played. Hopefully some fighting and niggle are brought back for my entertainment.
I would love to see a fight too. Niggle in the scrum is just time wasting rubbish for the most part. If he was trying to get a blue going that would have been awesome.

isaiah

Bench
The qld grubs were trying to put on dog shots late when the game was well and truly over.
You probably wouldn't get this, but it probably was more about the arrogant celebrating and dominating that your forwards wanted to do like when klem and Corey Parker had some confrontations about respect 2 series ago

You probably wouldn't get this, but it probably was more about the arrogant celebrating and dominating that your forwards wanted to do like when klem and Corey Parker had some confrontations about respect 2 series ago
I believe if you took an IQ test your result would read: Queenslander
Give yourself an uppercut you dope.

Hutty1986

Immortal
So if that was arrogant, how does the qlderp yodelling of their team song in Australian colours compare?

Cordner is a born leader.

He's the perfect choice, and will lead Australia when Smith retires and NSW are dominating SOO every year.

He also has a great combination with Pearce, which should improve his already stellar performances for AUS when they combine in the green and gold again.

no name

Coach
Cordner is a born leader.

He's the perfect choice, and will lead Australia when Smith retires and NSW are dominating SOO every year.

He also has a great combination with Pearce, which should improve his already stellar performances for AUS when they combine in the green and gold again.
One of your best

Latest posts