What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Corey Alan could be our next fullback

Rabbits20

Immortal
Round 1:

His stats: 12 for 132m 1 offload 1 try assist 10 tackle breaks 1 line break assist 10 tackles with 1 missed 0 errors 1 pen conceded

Round 2:

His stats: 9 for 79m 1 tackle break 4 tackles with 0 missed 1 error 0 pen conceded

Round 3:

His stats: 10 for 57m 3 tackle breaks 5 tackles with 0 missed 1 error 0 pen conceded

Round 4:

His stats: 6 for 122m 1 try 2 line breaks 1 tackle break 10 tackles with 3 missed 0 errors 0 pen conceded

Round 5:

His stats: 8 for 95m 2 tries 1 try assist 3 tackle breaks 2 line break assists 6 tackles with 0 missed 1 error 1pen conceded

Round 6:

His stats: 8 for 77m 1 try 1 line break 1 try assist 2 tackle breaks 1line break assist 1 tackle with 2 missed 0 errors 0 pen conceded

There is a snippet guys looks quite similar to AJ and with him being younger this kid will just get better you’d think.

There is a snippet of some stats.

Next week I will put up the next snippet for you guys to see.

We have to be patient though with him.

These stats are off my League Live app by the way. It’s a great app.

250excf

Juniors
I'm not sure AJ has the defensive toughness to play at 5/8 he struggles to put his body on the line as it is returning kicks,just because he has a decent pass in him is only part of the requirement he would get destroyed playing closer in
AJ for mine is and always will be a bloody top notch winger and a back up fullback
Great attack but defensively not a 5/8

Rabbitoad

Juniors
Corey's an awesome, powerful ball runner, but he has a long way to go before he unseats AJ.

His defence and positioning are worse than AJ's and he isn't a ball player.

Our game plan is based around having a ball player at the back. I don't see that changing after how well it worked this year.

Also, "Over the off season I'll delve into":joy::joy::joy::joy:

You're not a journalist mate. Cut the pretentious bullshit.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Part 2 here guys of Allans stats. I apologise for the delay I’ve had a fair bit happening and been busy plus I had a bit of a break from here too!

Round 7: He didn’t play.

Round 8:

His stats: 7 for 65m, 1 try assist, 1 tackle break, 1 line break assist, 12 tackles with 0 missed, 0 errors 2 pen conceded

Round 9:

His stats: 11 for 87m, 2 offloads, 4 tackle breaks, 1 line break assist, 8 tackles with 2 missed, 1 error 1 pen conceded

Round 10: Bye

Round 11:

His stats: 6 for 105m, 3 tries, 2 line breaks, 6 tackle breaks, 1 tackle with 1 missed, 0 errors 0 pen conceded

Round 12: He didn’t play.

Round 13:

His stats: 10 for 93m, 3 tackle breaks, 2 tackles with 2 missed, 1 error 0 pen conceded

That’s part two guys.

On to part 3 now.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Part three now guys!

Round 14:

His stats: 14 for 109m, 1 try assist, 2 tackle breaks, 2 line break assists, 1 tackle with 1 missed, 0 errors, 0 pen conceded

Round 15:

His stats: 10 for 100m, 1 try, 3 tackle breaks, 4 tackles with 3 missed, 1 error, 0 pen conceded

Round 16:

His stats: 13 for 144m, 1 line break, 1 try assist, 8 tackle breaks, 1 line break assist, 3 tackles with 1 missed, 1 error, 0 pen conceded

Round 17: Did not play

Round 18: Did not play

Round 19: Did not play

Round 20: Did not play

Some real promise there though between rounds 14-16.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Looking at part 4 now!

Round 21:

His stats: 13 for 125m, 2 offloads, 6 tackle breaks, 1 line break assist, 5 tackles with 2 missed, 1 error, 0 pen conceded

Round 22:

His stats: 9 for 107m, 2 line breaks, 5 tackles with 3 missed, 2 errors, 0 pen conceded

Round 23:

His stats: 9 for 90m, 4 tackle breaks, 6 tackles with 4 missed, 0 errors, 2 pen conceded

Round 24:

His stats: 12 for 121m, 1 try, 1 line break, 4 tackle breaks, 3 tackles with 1 missed, 1 error, 0 pen conceded

There we have it guys.

That is now all his stats I have posted for 2018.

As I have said I really like us signing him but he’s still raw and a work in progress. Got real talent though. His biggest area for improvement needs to be defensively I feel.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Saw a bit of him on tv this year, seems just a tad bulkier than tommy turbo so physicality wise the top gig shouldn’t worry him that much. It’s always a tough job defensively for a back that stars in the 20s where defence is optional most of the time.

Latest posts