What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

News Coronavirus and NRL

yobbo84

First Grade
Interesting that players have to have 'no symptoms' before they can return to their club. Symptoms can sometimes linger for weeks- even though they could test negative and no longer be contagious. Admittedly they're much fitter blokes than the average pundit, but still, I can see some clubs/players taking liberties there.

Knight76

Juniors
New Zealand is like blokes that go yeah I could buy that, but ill wait for the next one and see.

We are now at a time where the variants are not as debilitating. If not now when? COVID isnt just going to go away, we will always have it now.

Better to open and let Omicron spread giving people free antibodies.

t-ba

Post Whore
New Zealand is like blokes that go yeah I could buy that, but ill wait for the next one and see.

We are now at a time where the variants are not as debilitating. If not now when? COVID isnt just going to go away, we will always have it now.

Better to open and let Omicron spread giving people free antibodies.

You uhh...had a peak at what's going on in highly vaccinated Hong Kong and South Korea?

Not really bothered either way, because politically Covid is pretty much over, but shit can still get very real very fast.