What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

News Coronavirus and NRL

t-ba

Post Whore
I think that is pretty fair. Maybe bigger fines but that is it.

All of then gone for the next match would have been nuts.

Someguy

First Grade
Given that the bans have to be over min 2 weeks and max 4 the plan would have to be drop players for the manly and Souths games as they are sure losses and teams they are not competing with for 8th spot

Headless Chook

Juniors
p-everybody-loves-raymond-brad-garrett.jpg
That's very good.

skeepe

Immortal
Vaughan’s attitude to discipline and rules has been on the nose for a very, very long time. I thought he might have grown up a bit by now.

Headless Chook

Juniors
So Vaughan cops an 8 week ban. Fair enough I suppose. Still it must be nice to be paid one third of your salary while sitting on your arse. Reports are he was on the outer at the Dragons anyway. Vaughan is the real winner here.

no name

Coach
So Vaughan cops an 8 week ban. Fair enough I suppose. Still it must be nice to be paid one third of your salary while sitting on your arse. Reports are he was on the outer at the Dragons anyway. Vaughan is the real winner here.
Yeah, I’m sure he’ll be stoked with his next contract.

This Year?

Immortal
How did I forget tiktok, JAC and Latrell?
This would be a gun side!!

1. Latrell Mitchell
2. Josh Dugan
3. Zac Lomax
4. Jack Bird
5. Josh Addo-Carr
6. Corey Norman
7. Nathan Cleary
8. Christian Welch
9. Sione Katoa
10. Paul Vaughan (c)
11. Josh Kerr