What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

News Coronavirus and NRL

gordsy

Juniors
Imagine Cooper Cronk talking about 'character' when he signed about 6 contracts 😂 hypocritical little flog
I read he would struggle to play alongside PV and co. I'm sure he struggled with team mates who signed multiple deals, crushered, grappled, chicken winged, canon balled players on a weekl;y basis and that's the shit we know about. I'd bet London to a brick players at the chooks and Storm did shit that never made the paper and he didn't say a word.
Always good to know that St Cooper is levitating above us, the sanctimonious prick.

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
James Graham says:
“I’m not trying to make excuses for the players but I’m just trying to put it out there about how these things about how this situation arose.
“And at no point I think they would have done this had the consequences have been put to them.”
Reminded that the consequences had been spelled out by Dragons officials, including coach Anthony Griffin, Graham added:
“People do know the consequences for making mistakes in life but they still do them and until you’re dealing with the consequences it’s not as real.”

Good 0l' Earbiter; still as dumb as a box of hammers.
Aahahaha.

And people say the concussion policies are over the top. Here's a prime example of why they're necessary.

Dumb dumb dumb.

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
I read he would struggle to play alongside PV and co. I'm sure he struggled with team mates who signed multiple deals, crushered, grappled, chicken winged, canon balled players on a weekl;y basis and that's the shit we know about. I'd bet London to a brick players at the chooks and Storm did shit that never made the paper and he didn't say a word.
Always good to know that St Cooper is levitating above us, the sanctimonious prick.
In the only bit of fairness that I can offer, Cronk is the only Storm person I've seen since 2007-09 to put their hand in the air and say we got caught, fair enough. Doesn't follow the rubbish that particularly Ryan Hoffman, Cam Smith peddle out about how they're still legit in their eyes, no one can take it away from us etc.

This article on the ABC News website show how privileged our players are compared to women's professional sport, especially Super Netball, and what they've had to go through. If NRL players think they have it tough then they should read this -

Generalzod

Immortal
This article on the ABC News website show how privileged our players are compared to women's professional sport, especially Super Netball, and what they've had to go through. If NRL players think they have it tough then they should read this -

Seriously what’s the message here, even before COVID women sports had found it hard to compete with men’s sports and the advertising dollar that goes to those sports, these companies want a return on investment..

This will get a run on Offsiders...

Vee

First Grade
Seriously what’s the message here, even before COVID women sports had found it hard to compete with men’s sports and the advertising dollar that goes to those sports, these companies want a return on investment..
The message is that the girls can do it without the rich rewards the boys get, there is no excuse for the selfish self-entitlement and "Woe is me, I have to live in a hub and obey the rules" attitude of the boys.

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
That's not the message. The message is these male sooks want to pretend like they're hard done by, when the women are having to jump through similar hoops and getting paid significantly less.

Generalzod

Immortal
The message is that the girls can do it without the rich rewards the boys get, there is no excuse for the selfish self-entitlement and "Woe is me, I have to live in a hub and obey the rules" attitude of the boys.
That's not the message. The message is these male sooks want to pretend like they're hard done by, when the women are having to jump through similar hoops and getting paid significantly less.
Lots of people have been hard done by in this COVID world, many people have lost their jobs, and you’ve got people complaining about wearing masks..

JamesRustle

First Grade
I am suffering horrendously at the moment. My business has been shut down and I have zero ability to make money and feed my family.

Today I did something considered heresy in my family. I told my two sons that they were free to pick another NRL side to support, and that they could continue to live with us. No ramifications, no payback from Dad. I don’t want my boys going through another 40 years of perennial disappointment like I have. My 12-year-old says he wants to support the AFL sides and said “Dad, can I buy a Swans and a Giants jersey?”. I said “no worries mate”.
I'd hold off buying the AFL jerseys until you can feed your family... or get your emotions in check.

FMD codes, clubs and players let down fans all the time. Some fans place higher importance on where their team sits in their lives. Look up the antics of some of the Swans and Giants players recently... Elijah Taylor, Jonathan Patton... great role models for your kids.

Jim Rockford

Bench
I'd hold off buying the AFL jerseys until you can feed your family... or get your emotions in check.

FMD codes, clubs and players let down fans all the time. Some fans place higher importance on where their team sits in their lives. Look up the antics of some of the Swans and Giants players recently... Elijah Taylor, Jonathan Patton... great role models for your kids.
Agree with what you are saying but the guy you're replying to is just spinning a web of lies to get his jollies.

OzDragon

Coach
I wonder which Dragons hater from LU it could have been from? My guess is it's probably a Dragons fan on LU.
The most telling part of it is that only now the "anonymous player" is embarrassed.
So not embarrassed after losing against the Tigers twice or against the Bulldogs or the Sharks, but only now after half the team got busted going to a party on the sly?
FFS 🤣😂😅
I stopped looking at the dragons forum a while back.

Auschwitz is a cheerier place than that forum