What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

News Coronavirus and NRL

Canard

Immortal
The Melbourne press are already talking about new restrictions. It's only a matter of 24hrs or so

azza29

Juniors
Storm game seems likely to either go ahead without crowds or shift to the Sunny Coast. Disappointing to lose another home game... maybe we can see them again in 2022...

moffla

Bench
I'm f**kin shattered. You go through all the lockdowns, do everything right just so you can enjoy the simple pleasures of heading to a few NRL games during the winter and this happens. It's a very minor deal in the scheme of things, but I'm over it. Might get more than a few games in 2022 - who knows.

skeepe

Immortal
Given that Victoria had closed it borders (and QLD are probably going to) to NSW and ACT, I think its very sensible decision.
Maybe, but as it stands the NRL have failed in their duty of care by moving Raiders players, staff and their families into an area where they are more at risk of catching the virus.

It’s utter stupidity from an utterly stupid administration.

roofromoz

First Grade
Canberra would’ve been the perfect place to host the entire NRL. Less temptations for the the players to break bubble protocols unless we think some will sneak out to visit a science museum or a parliamentary sitting.

Just don't tell them of Fyshwick or Mitchell. Things are there... or so I've heard.

I'm f**kin shattered. You go through all the lockdowns, do everything right just so you can enjoy the simple pleasures of heading to a few NRL games during the winter and this happens. It's a very minor deal in the scheme of things, but I'm over it. Might get more than a few games in 2022 - who knows.

I can understand how you feel. Due to COVID, I haven't been to an NRL game in person since the 2019 NRL Grand Final :eek: