What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

News Coronavirus and NRL

Without turning this into a political discussion but i reckon it was power trip from the fruitloop CHO up there. Last week she threatened to shut the comp down over some balcony breaches. Covid has given her an excuse to go down that route and stick the finger up to the NRL. I hope PVL does the same and stops pandering to the wankers
agreed again ,
today she blurted out straight up there would be no NRL games played before even hearing the NRL out , even allowing for the near non existent risk of spreading the virus by playing games outside of SE QLD

they still said no ...

its her showing everyone shes the boss
but its going to backfire on her ... shes messing with PVL , hes a pro , shes a pretender

Mr Spock!

Referee
agreed again ,
today she blurted out straight up there would be no NRL games played before even hearing the NRL out , even allowing for the near non existent risk of spreading the virus by playing games outside of SE QLD

they still said no ...

its her showing everyone shes the boss
but its going to backfire on her ... shes messing with PVL , hes a pro , shes a pretender
Then piss off back to Sydney if you don't like it.

Mr Spock!

Referee
Without turning this into a political discussion but i reckon it was power trip from the fruitloop CHO up there. Last week she threatened to shut the comp down over some balcony breaches. Covid has given her an excuse to go down that route and stick the finger up to the NRL. I hope PVL does the same and stops pandering to the wankers
If you don't like our rules then go back to where you came from.

gerg

Juniors
Oh well, at least I'll have the memory of the Tigers heroic effort against the Warriors.

A fitting way to end the season;
with a dog fight...
a battle for the ages...
a double header, call it a double humdinger header...

the Tigers... tigertown... this year's Tiger King. The parallels are there for all to see... drama, comedy, disbelief, wackiness, wackier than the Raiders... meth... did I say drama...

Warriors, now there's some drama. RTS gone, AFB gone, CNH gone, the curse of the acronyms... And the greatest adversity of all... a bald coach. Yet they overcome all this with kiwi spirit ... and a little tigers derpiness.

Then the war... big brother v little brother... who the f*** is big brother and who is little brother anymore. .. nobody knows... and nobody f***ing cares, because they're both shit. But the bald coach misses out on this one. Then sits around a dressing room glaring with hatred at his players for 34 minutes. He gets called away for the post match press conference so he can glare at journos with murderous eyes and intent...

Rugba leeg... this is it.. this was it... 2021

God I'm bored.

Brutus

Referee
Is that the same granny-looking idiot who was telling Qldlanders not to take the Astrazeneca jab a couple of weeks ago?

King-Gutho94

Coach
If you don't like our rules then go back to where you came from.
Well i reckon the NRL wish they could if they had the opportunity.

The rules up there seem to change by the day. I just find it surprising after 18 months of this where games have been played behind closed doors if there is a lockdown in that city to all of sudden say no games at all today seems like a powertrip.

I actually feel sorry more for the people of rockhampton who were scheduled their first ever game of NRL and people who travelled long distance to watch the game to only get it canned at the last minute over cases that are no where near them

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member
All at Suncorp

Sunday triple header (NEW-CAN 13:50, MEL-PEN 16:05, SGI-SOU 18:25)

Monday double header (CBY-GLD 18:00, CRO-MAN 20:05)

Last edited:

Valheru

Coach
So what is the reason games couldn't be played at suncorp today?

The first one is fair enough but the other 2 are a mystery.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
So what is the reason games couldn't be played at suncorp today?

The first one is fair enough but the other 2 are a mystery.
Best guess is that it was at short notice and the NRL didn't have a plan ready to go to allow the games to go ahead.

They've since negotiated based on what are apparently the strictest protocols the players have been under so let's see how it goes I guess?

Mr Spock!

Referee
Well i reckon the NRL wish they could if they had the opportunity.

The rules up there seem to change by the day. I just find it surprising after 18 months of this where games have been played behind closed doors if there is a lockdown in that city to all of sudden say no games at all today seems like a powertrip.

I actually feel sorry more for the people of rockhampton who were scheduled their first ever game of NRL and people who travelled long distance to watch the game to only get it canned at the last minute over cases that are no where near them
The afl didn't have a problem.

I was going to do the 4 hour drive to Rocky to watch the Rabbits-Dragons game.

It didn't happen. Some of us were effected more than just having the inconvenience of watching a game of football.,

Such is life.

There are more important things than football.

Latest posts