What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

News Coronavirus and NRL

t-ba

Post Whore
Congratulations to PVL, Abdo & co. Cant wait to hear @Perth Red always so positive take on it

Me RN

uGfFVc.gif

Valheru

Coach
Best guess is that it was at short notice and the NRL didn't have a plan ready to go to allow the games to go ahead.

They've since negotiated based on what are apparently the strictest protocols the players have been under so let's see how it goes I guess?
Any word on Thursday's game? It would only give knights 4 days rest so surely it needs to be moved?

horrie hastings

First Grade
f**k thank god. Tonight has been boring as shit

I've had a great night, first time in ages i went over to the Chookpen and realised what i have always known since joining here that this site is so much better but also had the chance to cook a great dinner without being distracted by the on going football games.

King hit

Coach
Does anyone seriously think if Beattie or Grant were in charge we would be seeing the continuation of the game the way it has? I seriously don't think so. Vlandy's has done more for Rugby league then what those 2 numbskulls could have achieved in a lifetime

Vee

First Grade
Without turning this into a political discussion but i reckon it was power trip from the fruitloop CHO up there. Last week she threatened to shut the comp down over some balcony breaches. Covid has given her an excuse to go down that route and stick the finger up to the NRL. I hope PVL does the same and stops pandering to the wankers
We're doing just fine with our CHO thanks.

Vee

First Grade
Without turning this into a political discussion but i reckon it was power trip from the fruitloop CHO up there. Last week she threatened to shut the comp down over some balcony breaches. Covid has given her an excuse to go down that route and stick the finger up to the NRL. I hope PVL does the same and stops pandering to the wankers
F*ck me...you dumb cant!!!

Latest posts