What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

News Coronavirus and NRL

JamesRustle

First Grade
Wherever they play it, the broadcaster should add the virtual background for the original home ground. Can't be that hard, same as I've been using a flash home office background for my zoom meetings so I don't have to reveal the hovel I actually live in.

siv

First Grade
Well they do it for ads on the field

Let me send a zoom picture for a seat in the crowd

blaza88z

Coach
Melbourne had a big spike in cases today, QLD has roughly the same amount of cases as the past few days have had, Sydney had their worst yet

Who knows where they'll be playing the GF

Diesel

Coach
Melbourne had a big spike in cases today, QLD has roughly the same amount of cases as the past few days have had, Sydney had their worst yet

Brisbane’s cluster is relatively contained at this stage. I’d be surprised if it wasn’t at Suncorp

Mr Spock!

Referee

Lockdown in Qld is over apart from 3 day lockdown in Cairns.

No doubt some clown is going to say its because of the NRL.

blaza88z

Coach
Lockdown in Qld is over apart from 3 day lockdown in Cairns.

No doubt some clown is going to say its because of the NRL.

Yeah but it won't last, you got NSW and VIC in all sorts, some clown is bound to find a way to get into the state.. let alone there's still a few actives across the state, people think they are above being confined to living in their own houses, it's bound to spread again.

Brutus

Referee
So does this mean crowds are allowed back to the footy next week in QLD? From what I can gather, it looks like 50 percent of capacity.

A little while away yet but….

I wonder what the contingency for the finals, GF is…

Brisbane seemed a moral to get it, but it needs to be fluid with COVID issues that may pop up.

If COVID kicks off in Qld…..

Could it go to Melbourne, Perth or even Adelaide… assuming they remain covid-free…

Or…. stretching it further..

Auckland….
@Grapple

We could be coming over mate…

So does this mean crowds are allowed back to the footy next week in QLD? From what I can gather, it looks like 50 percent of capacity.

That is what they were reporting on the radio this morning (i.e. crowds allowed back capped at 50% capacity).