What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Could Everyone Please Shut Up About Greg Inglis?

mberg

Juniors
OK everyone, State of Origin's two-and-a-half months away and you know what that means - eligibility arguments. Yay!

Now, every year, NSW fans love to crow about how Greg Inglis should be playing for them. I have to agree with this, as the new laws dictate Inglis would be playing for NSW if he hadn't already played for Queensland, but it's all old-hat now.

Look guys, you have the right to be angry, but do you have to pointlessly blabber on about it every year? You first started complaining about in 2006, which was initially fair enough. But you haven't learnt to keep your mouths shut since.
:BDH:](*,)
Now, I don't want to start another huge argument here, but Inglis was playing in NSW for about as long as James Tamou was playing in New Zealand. The fact is, NSW and Queensland both exploit the rules beyond common sense, if not to the same extent.

I admit that Inglis probably should be playing for NSW, but this is an issue that should have been put to bed with the new eligibility laws introduced last year.

So, NSW fans who constantly troll foxsports.com.au, do you agree to stop talking about who Greg Inglis should be playing for? I'll promise to stop talking about James Tamou, I swear. :thumb
(Yes, I know it's ironic that I'm talking about what people should stop talking about.)
you don't get to tell me want to do fool,you shut your dum f'ing mouth.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
The Blues fans won't stop whinging about Greg Inglis until they win a series, then it will mean f**k all to them. Right now, it's a convenient excuse for them to make to defend their woeful team who couldn't win a rigged chook raffle.

Speaking of convenience, Geography is pretty much so right now and will be for a long time, because QLD is very much on top of NSW, ploughing them in the arse with The Big Pineapple.

Last edited:

Joker's Wild

Coach
The Blues fans won't stop whinging about Greg Inglis until they win a series, then it will mean f**k all to them. Right now, it's a convenient excuse for them to make to defend their woeful team who couldn't win a rigged chook raffle.

Speaking of convenience, Geography is pretty much so right now and will be for a long time, because QLD is very much on top of NSW, ploughing them in the arse with The Big Pineapple.

Keep your sex dungeon fantasies to yourself sicko

Someone

Bench

derp derp derp derp

Knightmare

Coach

A 'Little Nicky' reference, I see.

Tell me, who dresses up as Hitler when you role play? You or Mal?

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Don't bite! Let him justify his tainted dynasty. He's that one-eyed that he probably still thinks the Broncos are going to have a good season this year, poor sod.

A Titans fan talking about tainted dynasties. How many clubs has the Gold Coast been through now?

Tone83

Juniors
I wish Gordon Tallis would shut up about Greg Inglis.
Not me, I can't get enough GI, aka the queenslandest queenslander that ever queenslanded. I don't get why any nrl show wastes any time talking about anyone else.