What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Could Quigs be a closet Donkeys fan?

Wwaaaakkkkk

<<cough>> <<splutter>> <<hack>> <<splutter>>

Sorry. Just choked on a boiled lolly that nice man slipped me in another case.

Request to treat Mr Quigs as hostile huh?

Let's see............

WTF do I know? I'm only a duck.

Do what you want.

Quigs

Immortal
High Court of Australia..... trumps low court ruling

See Hartley Law... 1978 re go and get farkkkkked.

donkeys-ad-1.jpg

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Then I shall proceed with your blessing Your Duckness.

At this point I would point out that the before mentioned symbol, Exhibit B, is actually a link to a certain AdSense website.

Test here

From said website I take this quote.

The AdChoices icon appears on sites that use Google's AdSense program to show ads. While Google often shows you ads based on the content of the page you are viewing, we also show some ads based on the types of websites you visit, view, or where you interact with an ad or other Google product supported by Google's advertising services. In doing this, Google doesn't know your name or any other personal information about you. Google simply recognizes the number stored in your browser on the DoubleClick cookie, and shows ads related to the interest and inferred demographic categories associated with that cookie. It's our goal to make these ads as relevant and useful as possible for you. Google doesn't create categories, or show ads, based on sensitive topics such as race, religion, sexual orientation, or health.

So, Mr Quigs. I put it to you that you have been visiting the Donkeys website at which time a cookie was set allowing adserve to identify you as an interested party and therefore direct ads in relation to the Donkaroos to your browser!

What say you, Mr Quigs?

Frenzy.

Post Whore
The silence id deafening.

You have been put to the sword Mr Quigs. Have you or have you not been sneaking a peek at the Donkatoeys website?

Quigs

Immortal
Well here is some late breaking sensational evidence to offer for when the court resits, unless the futile assertions are going to be dropped.

I have it from reliable sources there is unlimited evidence about these false allegations.

donkeys-ad-3.jpg

An escape, an escape. Batten down the hatches, weigh anchor, give no quarter and get a fire in the hole. We sail when the hide tide floods the bay. He'll walk the plank, then we'll keelhaul the blighter. Accept no parlay! We'll get that hornswaggler.

Wwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaakkkkkkkkkkkk

Am I in the right character?

Goodness, gracious me. The defendant has bolted?

24 hours. 24 hours.

If Mr Quigs isn't back in 24 hours I shall give a directed verdict!

Now I have to go dry my bill and find out what the dickens I have been on about.

Who doesn't love a duck? Huh? Come on! You all love a nice wet duck

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Well here is some late breaking sensational evidence to offer for when the court resits, unless the futile assertions are going to be dropped.

I have it from reliable sources there is unlimited evidence about these false allegations.

donkeys-ad-3.jpg

This is a strange turn of events.

A defendant presenting exhibits to support the prosecution.

Why thanks Quigs for conforming you are setting frequent cookies in the Donks forum. You see Quigs, the Donks are users of AdServe.

It is YOUR doing that you have darkened your own browser with these ads.

Shame Quigs. Shame!

You are indeed a closet Bronco.

I request bail be denied Judge Duck. I request the defendant be remanded to the LU Sharks forum and not be allowed to venture near any horses.

Woe is you Quigs! Woe.

Your case is strong Pros. Frenze but this duck has been eyeing off a cute little gander for some interspecies erotica and this duck has gotta fly and make herslef boo-t-full for the goosey. He may lay me

a golden egg

Case adjourned. See later.

Whatever.

Waaaaaaaaaakakkkkkkkkkkkkk

An escape, an escape. Batten down the hatches, weigh anchor, give no quarter and get a fire in the hole. We sail when the hide tide floods the bay. He'll walk the plank, then we'll keelhaul the blighter. Accept no parlay! We'll get that hornswaggler.

Wwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaakkkkkkkkkkkk

Am I in the right character?

Goodness, gracious me. The defendant has bolted?

24 hours. 24 hours.

If Mr Quigs isn't back in 24 hours I shall give a directed verdict!

Now I have to go dry my bill and find out what the dickens I have been on about.

Who doesn't love a duck? Huh? Come on! You all love a nice wet duck

Fetch him to the hempen halter.