What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Court results

gordsy

Juniors
With the recent media attention re the Josh Reynolds case I was wondering if court results are made public. I know people can sit in on court cases and reporters do this for cases that hit the media but I my query is more around is their a website or database where all this is recorded in NSW ?

Timmay

Juniors
With the recent media attention re the Josh Reynolds case I was wondering if court results are made public. I know people can sit in on court cases and reporters do this for cases that hit the media but I my query is more around is their a website or database where all this is recorded in NSW ?
No website for the Local Courts.

There is a database, but the subscription is expensive af.

You can call NSW Courts but unless you act in the matter (and have your client's details i.e., name, DOB, charge number(s), etc) they won't tell you the outcome.