What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Covell a myth

Disturbed

Juniors
Big_Bad_Shark_Fan said:
Im not doing medicine yet i never claimed i was, as 91 I just missed out - but im gonna try and transfer and im pretty sure ill get in. I have to do an exam too and ill probably smash it.

Like I said boys, enjoy the streets and 11.50 an hour mcdonalds job

Yes you did.

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan said:
I already owned you guys on the topic of who was the most estabshlied footballer. Like i said ive represented my nation in my home country, and in Australia my area region and in some respects my state.

And i got a UAI of 91. Why did i get it? Natural intelligience. I didnt study like you nerds. I went out, i picked up chicks, went to parties, played cricket and footy (i won sportsman of the year at my school) and came exams i came in and just wrote from my head and look what happened. So enjoy sweeping streets fellas, im going into medicine

Ladies and gents if this is what a UAI of 91 represents we are in BIG TROUBLE.

The Preacher

First Grade
Big_Bad_Shark_Fan said:
Im not doing medicine yet i never claimed i was, as 91 I just missed out - but im gonna try and transfer and im pretty sure ill get in. I have to do an exam too and ill probably smash it.

Like I said boys, enjoy the streets and 11.50 an hour mcdonalds job

Is that where your surgery mistakes are going to end up, Dr. BBSF ? :oops:

Eelementary

Post Whore
How can you get into Medicine without doing Advanced Maths, Physics, Chemistry and Biology?

It defies logic...Unless, of course, the tertiary institution you'll be attending has been featured on "A Current Affair"...

reptar

Juniors
I wonder if he suffers from numerate dyslexia (yes, I just made that term up! :p) and he really scored 19?

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
You don't get told in NSW if you score any less than 33.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
cWo 4 LiFe said:
experience?

No, it's HSC protocol. If you bother to read the rule book when they give it to you, you'll know that.

My UAI was in the high 60's, and I'm not ashamed of that. A few years on and I'm quite comfortably in a fulltime job.

You're still a dropkick.

Disturbed

Juniors
Timmah said:
No, it's HSC protocol. If you bother to read the rule book when they give it to you, you'll know that.

My UAI was in the high 60's, and I'm not ashamed of that. A few years on and I'm quite comfortably in a fulltime job.

You're still a dropkick.

You're forgetting one thing. These guys can't even spell or use correct grammar so how can you expect them to understand what they are reading. Besides I doubt that the rule book would have enough pictures for any of hope of them to try and understand.

bigdogsgottaeat

Juniors
Big_Bad_Shark_Fan said:
Back on topic.
El Masri vs Covell this week.
Finally we can put too rest who is the greater winger.

That won't even be a contest!

I only wonder if "unco" (aka Covell) will be as much of a joke as always.

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan

First Grade
bigdogsgottaeat said:
That won't even be a contest!

I only wonder if "unco" (aka Covell) will be as much of a joke as always.

Not many bulldogs supporters were calling him a joke after he destroyed you at Shark Park last year. Owned again.

Latest posts