What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Covell out of a job?????

jc155776

Coach
As if people reading on here arnt gonna know, or trul;y dont wanna know the result. Its near impossible not to hear the scores...

Frenzy.

Post Whore
jc155776 said:
As if people reading on here arnt gonna know, or trul;y dont wanna know the result. Its near impossible not to hear the scores...

jc, it is considered the WORST of forum manners to post results or scores before the game has been on TV. It's like the internet's version of Mortal Sin. You just DO NOT do it.

That's why *Spoilers* are used.

Some people actually DO go out of there way not to hear or see a score so they can enjoy the game on TV without knowing.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
exactly what Idid tonight.
finsished working around 6.30 pm hid from radio tv, turned phone off , walked into pub, saw an aquaintance , told him I was there to watch the sharks game, he said " oh sharks smahsed them"
could have killed the carrnn!!!

Quint

Juniors
If ya don't want to know the Scores ,Use ya f**k'n brains and don't come on the forums.
It's so easy...................................
No excuses
Christ !!!!do we have to babysit every merkin on the forums???????

Inferno

Coach
blacktip-reefy said:
exactly what Idid tonight.
finsished working around 6.30 pm hid from radio tv, turned phone off , walked into pub, saw an aquaintance , told him I was there to watch the sharks game, he said " oh sharks smahsed them"
could have killed the carrnn!!!

know that feeling, had the same thing happen to me today, I was not fuggen amused.

I suppose it was good in a way, because after I found out the score I didn't bother watching the game which gave me more time to finish my uni assignments.

InsaneShark

Juniors
Guide to not know scores.

at 2.20pm

1) Turn phone off.
2) Do not listen to radio
3) Do not watch any free to air programs esp. news (if you do change channel on ad-break)
4) Inform any people you live with that you do not wish to know any details of any rugby league that is happening.
5) Invest in large headphones connected to selected Audio/Visual device (Prefer T.V)
6) Invest in blinkers (Similar to those throughbreds race in) so no destractions occur away from T.V. :roll:

Or just move to an old war bunker with a small tv connected to fox sports only. :lol:

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
InsaneShark said:
Or just move to an old war bunker with a small tv connected to fox sports only. :lol:

& hope some idiot working at fox sports doesnt play the wrong news update that may give out the score.