What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Covid in the region

Apey

Staff member
Not strictly NRL related but a Coles express in Wallsend was labelled a potential covid exposure site for those who are still local. Hopefully that doesn't start it here.

Jono078

Referee
I think it was inevitable it ended up here. This delta strain doesn’t seem to be one you’ll be able to contain easily. Especially when the country seems divided on COVID and following rules.

Migjt end up like Goulburn.
Had a case up my way at Chinderah Truck Stop but no other venues and not much more said. It's inevitable.
Lucky team got out.

Edit: might be lucky for now though. It was a Coles Express so might have been just passing through with that the only stop.

Last edited:

Jono078

Referee
It’s cool they announced only a 1 week lockdown but I’m a betting man and I bet it extends much longer.

To relate it back to the Knights, so thankful we have footy still on.

TooheysNew

Coach
Yeah there's absolutely zero chance it's only going to be a week. The lines at every supermarket in the region are a mile long so you can bet there'll be cases come out of that.

Knight76

Juniors
Sorry you guys had to go in to lockdown, hopefully no more cases and get out of lockdown fast.

6 weeks into lockdown here. Tied to Sydney unfortunately.

At lease we still get to watch the footy.