What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

cowboys 3 2 1s

Valheru

Coach
People will bag us but i thought that was a solid win. We were clearly the better side in the first 50 minutes and then the cowboys brought some top 4 quality footy and we still held on. They completed 35/36.

3 fergo
2 SST
1 Cords

Honourable mention Manu.

A combo of us putting the cue in the rack (possibly thinking ahead to Souffs game) some weird refereeing decisions and a mountain of ball for Cows made that game closer than it should’ve been. JT looked quite pedestrian for 50 minutes until the refs brought him back into the game. Anyhow we know what the boys a capable of when their minds are on the job. I think we’re really gonna miss Fergo next year. Another great kick for a try. Also thought Cronk stepped up and got more involved. We’ll need another step up from him next week. Manu is continuing to impress. Jared took some decent hit ups just when they were needed. Great short ball from Cords to Latrell for opening try too. Can’t wait for next Fridee.

3. Fergo
2. Cords
1. Manu

Almost forgot, lovely touch of class shown by our club in honouring JT

Last edited:

Headless Chook

Juniors
3. Cordner
2. Fergs
1. Manu

Manu has been terrific for us this year. Our right side is just as lethal as the left now which gives us so many more options with the ball. He is looking more confident each week and it’s showing.

I though Cronk managed the game well considering the Keary out.

Easts to Win

Latest posts