What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cowboys game.

jeffdragon

Bench
Battle of the desperates.
They haven't won in 11 and we haven't won in 6.
They are very similar to us both shithouse.
Deardon has won only one game this year.
Will it be number 2?
Both sides have forgotten how to win.
Which of tbe teams will be more desperate to lose and self destruct,or are we going to get our usual last token victory of the season as we sometimes do.
Most of us I suppose couldn't give a shit.

Dragonslayer

First Grade
1. Sloan
2. Feagai
3. Bird
4. Lomax
5. Rava
6. Amone
7. Bud

now our troubles start in the forwards;

8. Maguire
9. Clune
10. JDB
11. Burns
12. Sims
13. Fui

14. Norman
15. Kerr
16. Alvaro or Ellis (take your pick)
17. Ford

Coffs dragon

Bench
Seriously, who cares….just end the bloody season of misery & disappointment.
Queue the end of season review & bullshit excuses. I really hope the blow torch is across the entire coaching set up plus football operations.
Haran & Millward are all part of the problem and are not the solution.

I'm Hornby

Juniors
Queue the end of season review & bullshit excuses. I really hope the blow torch is across the entire coaching set up plus football operations.
Haran & Millward are all part of the problem and are not the solution.
You know the powers at be are the ones who initiate said review right mate? It's not as if a review would accomplish anything given that our BOD have their own self interest in mind.

I prefer to take a more positive outlook that we have a decent CEO and coach and our fortunes will change for the better.

1. Sloan
2. Feagai
3. Bird
4. Lomax
5. Rava
6. Amone
7. Bud

now our troubles start in the forwards;

8. Maguire
9. Clune
10. JDB
11. Burns
12. Sims
13. Fui

14. Norman
15. Kerr
16. Alvaro or Ellis (take your pick)
17. Ford
Will Rava play next week, after failing his HIA? Looks like JP might get his last chance to run rings around the opposition ( ie run around in circles ) one last time in the Red V, or the Red Tee... Maybe we'll wear the heritage jersey to celebrate our Centenary.

I'd drop Norman off that bench and put Jayden Hunt in. Let him get some good minutes, too.

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
Really struggling to give one ounce of a f**k about this game to be honest.
Maybe I should wait til Tuesday until considering it,
We all know we are all going to tune in the team lists and we are going to watch the game and will spend all off season searching for the Dragons online hoping for that big signing to be announced.