What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cowboys game.

Dragon David

First Grade
No he hit the ground during Tupou's final try and cracked his head.
Poor Rava got kneed and hurt his head in that last try. The Roosters played to Rava's side most of the day with those high kicks and unfortunately with the sun in his eyes was not able to out jump Tupou who as we know is much taller than Rava.

Dragon David

First Grade
Tupou is a gun in the air.
Just one of the best and he is a very humble scorer - no real fanfares or "look at me, I am the best" attitude - just gets the job done. He also gains lots of metres taking the ball out of their red zone. Would be fantastic to have a winger of his calibre - if dreams come to reality, I'd like two of him please.

Dragon David

First Grade
Just one of the best and he is a very humble scorer - no real fanfares or "look at me, I am the best" attitude - just gets the job done. He also gains lots of metres taking the ball out of their red zone. Would be fantastic to have a winger of his calibre - if dreams come to reality, I'd like two of him please.
No I'd like to take that back - one Tupou and one Brett Morris which the Roosters had. If Brett didn't suffer the ACL and was still playing - he would have been the top try scorer I reckon as he was the leading try scorer before he suffered the injury.

Yes, that's what we need a tall rangy winger and a speedy winger. Please scouters search high and low for the club and get these types for us.

Walpole

Juniors
No I'd like to take that back - one Tupou and one Brett Morris which the Roosters had. If Brett didn't suffer the ACL and was still playing - he would have been the top try scorer I reckon as he was the leading try scorer before he suffered the injury.

Yes, that's what we need a tall rangy winger and a speedy winger. Please scouters search high and low for the club and get these types for us.
A tall rangy winger? I think we had one not long ago...

Dragon David

First Grade
Cowboys win this ....
Since BBQ Gate we have lost all games. We appear to be on the improve, however, the Cowboys have some important players returning - JT and Kyle Feldt and some others and this will mean another loss by us. Then the inevitable last round loss against the Bunnies is very much on the cards.

Latest posts