What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cowboys game.

Maddragon99

Juniors
Norman’s still there but we got our wish Amone, Sullivan & Sloan all starting.

Kerr in the extended squad but out of the team, he’s had a shocker this year thanks to the super coach playing him at second row. He’s way down on confidence.

After the news article last week I guess we’ve seen the last of Dufty in the Red V.

Team announcement could have read “after weeks of frustration the fans finally get their wish, Tyrell Sloan is back in the No. 1 jersey”

R&WTILLIDIE

First Grade
Battle of the desperates.
They haven't won in 11 and we haven't won in 6.
They are very similar to us both shithouse.
Deardon has won only one game this year.
Will it be number 2?
Both sides have forgotten how to win.
Which of tbe teams will be more desperate to lose and self destruct,or are we going to get our usual last token victory of the season as we sometimes do.
Most of us I suppose couldn't give a shit.

1629786633353.jpeg
Cripple fight!

SnowDragon

Juniors
I'd have started with Bud and junior in the halves, probably put Norman in at hooker and told him to tackle, before ripping him off and putting in Lussick.

Dragon David

First Grade
Sad to see how far Faamausili has fallen. I had high hopes for him when he was signed, but he has done very little. Shame.
A reasonably good backup but to me hasn't done anything much to warrant first grade selection regularly and we have him 'til the end of 2022.

denis preston

First Grade
Why does Sullivan have to play out of position at 9?
Doesn’t it make more sense to let the young blokes play in their preferred positions given they are inexperienced and vulnerable?
You know what, i believe that his stint at hooker with 30 odd tackles would have given him a lot of confidence in handling the big NRL forwards. Agree and i hope that it happens in the game with Sullivan going to 7, Amone 6 & Sloan 1 and a bit of magic happens. It's all about next year now.

Crush

Coach
That’s not a bad side, all things considered with who’s available..

Lussick should be an interesting loan..

Will be good when he comes on, we can shift Sullivan to halfback & get Norman to f**k off and start cutting oranges for after the game..
The funny thing is, there are only 2 more games left and we are STILL joking that Norman shouldn’t be anywhere near the team. Yet he is AGAIN the 1st player selected and will likely play 80 mins as the dominant half getting ALL the ball.
Running sideways….sorry, jogging sideways, holding the ball out behind him in one hand like he’s offering the forwards a slice of pizza. I really don’t get this play, the ‘offer the forwards a slice of pizza’ play.
I think the defence just watches him do this and think WTF is this guy doing. Finally he hands it a forward who is standing still and they submit in a tackle, play breaks down.
Anywho, one more week after this one.

Latest posts