What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cowboys' home to host WrestleMania

DC_fan

Coach
ARLINGTON, Texas -- The biggest event in pro wrestling is coming to the $1.2 billion home of the Dallas Cowboys.

WrestleMania 32 will be held on April 3, 2016, in the 80,000-seat venue with the giant video board that hangs over the middle of the field
WWE chairman Vince McMahon, star wrestler John Cena and former champion Hulk Hogan attended the announcement Tuesday at one of 10 clubs inside the stadium that has hosted a Super Bowl, Final Four and the first College Football Playoff championship.

Organizers will take aim at the WrestleMania attendance record of 93,173 at the Silverdome in suburban Detroit in 1987. With standing room tickets, the Cowboys' first regular-season game in 2009 drew 105,121 fans.

This year's WrestleMania is March 29 at the home of the San Francisco 49ers.

http://espn.go.com/dallas/nfl/story/_/id/12201145/wrestlemania-coming-home-dallas-cowboys

Bulldog Force

Referee
Should easily break the WM record. If they can fit 105,000 for football, they should easily be able to fit more for wrestling.

I wonder how much revenue WWE will rake in for this event... I mean the worst possible seats in this event will cost at least $100 me thinks!

Bulldog Force

Referee
Cowboys_Stadium_full_view.jpg

AusKnightRKO

First Grade
It's been well known that are going there, it's why i was saying Taker will be inducted next year, along with Taker and Austins last match, Maybe even JBL

Eddie Lab

Juniors
they'll need to throw a hell of a show to get that many people in or reduce ticket prices by a lot. doubt rock or punk will be back but maybe get Lesnar back for a match. see if Austin can come back for one more match. roll Vince out to get paddled by someone.

not sure but the card will have to be big.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
they'll need to throw a hell of a show to get that many people in or reduce ticket prices by a lot. doubt rock or punk will be back but maybe get Lesnar back for a match. see if Austin can come back for one more match. roll Vince out to get paddled by someone.

not sure but the card will have to be big.

Austin to paddle Vince, one last time.

Have them go at each other for 6 months and let it end at WM.