What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cowboys squad to play Dragons

video_ref

Juniors
1. MATT BOWEN
2. TY WILLIAMS
3. JOSH HANNAY
4. PAUL BOWMAN
5. MATT SING
6. DAVID MYLES
7. CHRIS SHEPPARD
8. PAUL RAUHIHI
9. LEIGH McWILLIAMS
10. JAMIE McDONALD
11. GLENN MORRISON
12. LUKE O'DONNELL
13. TRAVIS NORTON (C)

Interchange:

14. AARON PAYNE
15. DAVID FAUIMU
16. KEVIN CAMPION
17. MITCHELL SARGENT

Good to see Sing back in the side. If he makes a swift return to form he may be a chance for origin 2 I suppose.

Do you think Fein's non selection is based on his form, or on the fact he has been given permission to negotiate with other clubs? I did see Sheppard playing against the Clydestales on the weekend, and he is definetly running the ball a lot better than Fein. I think Sheppard's form completely warrants a selection.

Jaiman Lowe also had a great game. I wonder how long before he gets another shot at 1st grade?

Kasper

Bench
Great Sheppard is back, he is in awesome form and a much better half than Fien. Also great Singy is back.

nqboy

First Grade
J-Lo has been kicking the door down for over a month now, it's great to see. But he needs to get the cheap shots out of his game.

Latest posts