What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cowboys v Manly result??

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
I actually heard that the Cowboys were leading 22-0 at one stage but i also heard that it was try after try. I don't know which one to believe.

Tigertread

Juniors
pepstar87 said:
I actually heard that the Cowboys were leading 22-0 at one stage but i also heard that it was try after try. I don't know which one to believe.
This is how the score went.
Cowboys go to a lead of 16-0 after 15 minutes.
Quarter Time: Cowboys 16 lead Manly 6
Cowboys then led 16-10
Half Time: Cowboys 22 lead Manly 10
3/4 Time: Cowboys 22 lead Manly 16
Full time: Cowboys 22 drew with Manly 22

AJ

Juniors
thickos said:
fish said:
Also no Jason King and Alby Torrens,their replacements in Stephenson and Hecs seemed to go alright thou.

R69 Monnas won't be going back as his brother will join him up here at Manly....wish.
Haha, funniest thing i've read in a long long time... Joel's gonna put pen to paper VERY soon and if you were at the Raiders - Warriors semi last yr you know Mick Monas didnt even want to leave - he's very grudgingly wearing your team colours, believe me 8)

That's funny......last I heard he hates Matt Elliott's guts.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Wha cares who won or lost!!!...my team supposidly won both their trials but all I was interested in, was weather our key players came through hit out unscathed.

I allready know we would be competative.

Latest posts