What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cowboys vs Panthers

Morganna

Juniors
These Boys can do it this weekend I believe. They have certainly proved themsleves in the previous 2 away games (dragons, sea eagles) and before then home game (tigers - not such a good game though). I can't wait to cheer them on this weekend! Come on boys!!! WIN WIN WIN!

Morganna

Juniors
Run On Team

1. Matt Bowen
2. Ty Williams
3. Josh Hannay
4. David Myles
5. Neil Sweeney
6. Shane Muspratt
7. Chris Sheppard
8. Paul Rauhihi
9. Leigh McWilliams
10. John Buttegieg
11. Kevin Campion [c]
12. Chris Muckert
13. Glenn Morrison

Interchange

14. Jason Barsley
15. Michael Luck
16. Daniel Strickland
17. Jaiman Lowe
-

Go the cowboys!!!

Mayor_Quimby

Bench
close game to call, both teams are in good form, Cowboys yet to prove themselves against a top 6 side, so I think the Panthers should just get home in a close one. Isn’t it funny that the corresponding game last year would have been laughed at, now it is setting up to be a very very entertaining game of footy, what a difference 12 months can make :shock:

kaon

Juniors
The Cowboys have beaten the sides they are supposed to beat and this match will give some idea of to where they stand in the premiership. If they can beat the Panthers they are definitely a chance for the top 8.

bucko

Juniors
Well there you go. Panthers 28 cowboys 24, decided in golden point, doesn't get much closer. The cowboys played well though, and looked to have it won. Good luck against the roosters next week.

legend

Coach
Bad luck to the Cowboys and I thought they had it won at several stages but some crucial errors cost the Cowboys. dearly. A knock on with just over a minute to go was the catalyst for the Panthers to tie the scores and send the game into OT.

Again, the Cowboys made a break and kicked ahead early in the tackle count. Calm heads should have prevailed and the Cowboys should have set themselves for a field goal attempt.

I give them a real shot against a Roosters side who will have seven players backing up from the first Origin match.

Tigertread

Juniors
I had a great night at Dairy Farmers on Saturday night, but left devastated. The turning point in the game came with about 15 minutes left and the Cowboys leading 24-14. The Cowboys were penalised in possession. Big Butts was penalised for allegedly impeding the markers near the play the ball. Then in the set of six the Panthers were over to make it 24-20. It should never had been a penalty. Then losing the ball which gave the Panthers one last crack was the icing on the cake.
Still devastated but a very proud Cowboys fan.
Watch out Roosters we are coming to get you. Sing, Morrison and Bowman will be back for this game.

Alan Shore

First Grade
bucko said:
Well there you go. Panthers 28 cowboys 24, decided in golden point, doesn't get much closer. The cowboys played well though, and looked to have it won. Good luck against the roosters next week.

Ha! I predicted a Golden Point game on WORL!