What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cox Plate

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Was a confusing race. I hate backing favourites period. Would rather lose than back a favourite usually. I had Highland Reel with a little in Winx ( literally $5 lol) in a future bet, lost but I can't complain with the run with HR. Had a bit on the trifecta boxing Winx, Critetion, Highland Reel and Hartnell (had it in for value just in case).

Was a great race and one with a very deserved winner. Winx was better than I thought going in as frankly I thought the Epsom was a joke- on first viewing. Have since re watched it and it was just that Winx was so good it looked that way.

Tarzino this week please. Although $2.25 is laughable for a major Group 1.
I got Tarzino at 9's earlier on in the spring. His run was enormous.

lockyno1

Post Whore
I got Tarzino at 9's earlier on in the spring. His run was enormous.

Annoyed I missed it, but I took the $4.50 offered a couple of weeks back. Have to be happy with that in the end.

Will save on the WA horse in a quinella

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Won a Black Opal and ran in the slipper as a 2yo, won a Derby as a 3yo, now won a QE as an older horse as well as place in a Cox Plate.

Nice Cat.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Won a Black Opal and ran in the slipper as a 2yo, won a Derby as a 3yo, now won a QE as an older horse as well as place in a Cox Plate.

Nice Cat.
I backed him in that Slipper, he had no luck as well. LOL as you say very very nice cat.

Last edited:

Latest posts