What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

craig field

jackb

Juniors

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Take the tin-foil hats off boys.. no trolling here.. trying to actually start some serious discussion here..

This is a news article that's all over the papers, and involves a bloke who had a pretty big role in your club at one point.. it's managed to become a discussion in many other team forums, but not this one.. interested to get opinions from thosse closer to him..

It's a sad event, and if the allegations are true, its a sad fall from grace..

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
No concern, more interested in others thoughts really.. not sure how that makes me a 'loser'??

For me its a strange feeling to see someone I watched playing the game when I was growing up to be in this scenario now.. would be even stranger if he was one of my childhood heroes..

Really can't understand the offence you guys are taking to this.. there's no mocking your club, the tragic event nor the people involved...

If you've taken offence because a non-souths fan started the thread, then maybe that's saying something about you...

Now.. those with maturity, feel free to discuss.. those who take offence, feel free to use the 'report post' button..

Big Sam

First Grade
If you've taken offence because a non-souths fan started the thread, then maybe that's saying something about you...

Why didn't you start a similar thread in the Wests and Manly forums, dickhead? He played for them too.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Why didn't you start a similar thread in the Wests and Manly forums, dickhead? He played for them too.

So its okay to start this thread if i also do it in other forums? Or perhaps if I was a souths fan?

Please. Grow up.

This topic is sowing up across NRL forums all over the place, not to mention all newspapers, news websites and TV news.

But by posting this I'm trolling? Explain how.. its a non inflammatory post, with a factual reference & pretty relevant to your club, given his role with you in the past..

Again.. take off the tinfoil hats.. nowhere in this thread does it say his actions had anything to do with him playing for your club..

The reference at the start about him being the former captain is true - is it not? And you'll find this reference at the start of the article, and at the start of most articles on this matter.

But hey, its probably easier for most of you to abuse me than actually discuss the article..

Aaron_sfas

Juniors
I agree. For once I don't think Muz is stiring shit.

I don't mind the guy... I think he's funny... but his intentions here are never good if you ask me. As stated, why didn't he start this thread in the Manly of Wests forum?

Call me cynical, but his track record speaks for itself. Just starting the trolling early in the lead up to this weeks match

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Wests and Manly forums already have threads about this.

You could have looked instead of carrying on like f**king children.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
I don't mind the guy... I think he's funny... but his intentions here are never good if you ask me. As stated, why didn't he start this thread in the Manly of Wests forum?

Call me cynical, but his track record speaks for itself. Just starting the trolling early in the lead up to this weeks match

Didn't start it in tigers forum as it was already in discussion.. manly forum resembles cronulla's trophy cabinet at the best of times, so no point..

Additional point, given I have gotten to semi-know the posters on here, I'm more interested in their opinions than those of randoms..

Plus, to me field was always a bunny.. its where he played the majority of his career and was captain.. its just scary how one punch can change (or end) someone's life..

NB.. trolling involving death is wrong.. most here probably don't believe it, but that's not my go.. there's plenty more that souths and dragons fans can sledge each other about without having to resort to that..

Latest posts