What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crazy idea thread

TripleM

Juniors
Vodka said that theres some things in the game we wouldn't have even dreamed of being in there.. so everyone list what your most crazy idea is, impossible to put in there but it would be brilliant if it was.

At this point in time I'll say world 7s and duck mode :)

Crippler

Juniors
maybe a classic side with lewis, meninger etc.

classic state of origin sides.

ummm

Big head option (making fun of that super league game)

hehe

Raider_69

Post Whore
maybe im reading too much into Vodka's post but he claimed the extras "ROCK"

so i suggest maybe "The Rock" might be in the game ;-)

Moffo

Referee
Raider_69 said:

Good call mate. Im thinking the same thing. Or maybe there is something wrestling related in the game. Imagine a stadium where the grounds is surrounded by wrestling ropes that the players and balls could bounce off :lol:

I do want fictious stadiums come to think of it, at least 1 or 2. It would add another dimension to the game

Cheers,
Moffo

Raider_69

Post Whore
Moffo said:
Raider_69 said:

Good call mate. Im thinking the same thing. Or maybe there is something wrestling related in the game. Imagine a stadium where the grounds is surrounded by wrestling ropes that the players and balls could bounce off :lol:

I do want fictious stadiums come to think of it, at least 1 or 2. It would add another dimension to the game

Cheers,
Moffo

that would be awsome!
smahsed into the ropes straight inot a gap!

eloquentEEL

First Grade
you get to pick a few players, a product totally unrelated to footy, and direct a totally !@#$ed up tv commercial with them

Goleel

Juniors
That is damn crazy.

I reckon franchise mode is hidden in there somewhere. Or for crazy and wacky ideas, there is an ET's rugby mode, where the graphics get turned back into 1991 style.

Or how about the infamous Sidhe All Stars?

Kasper

Bench
How about all the clubs players turn into their teams mascots and there is a mascot premiership.

Anonymous

Juniors
There is a Francis Meli mode, where all the players and referees and commentators and crowds turn into Francis Meli, and everything is totally bad ass.

Kasper

Bench
Thierry Henry said:
There is a Francis Meli mode, where all the players and referees and commentators and crowds turn into Francis Meli, and everything is totally bad ass.

cough

***MH***

Bench
matrix mode, when the big hits come up! everything slows down like bullet time when someone gets smashed.

sheep

Juniors
channel 9 commentary team mode where you can play as the channel 9 commentary team. Lets see RABS make a break and score a runaway 90m try!! :lol: