What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

credit where credit is due

Balnmo

Juniors
I would like to say a big well done to Beau Ryan. a fantastci reply to last weeks effort. I said in a post last week that every one is due one bad game every now and then and Beau just happened to have his against the bunnies. this is how our team should be playing and I am sure we all think we still have plenty of improvement on yesterdays game against the panthers. 2010 finals here we come. lets give it a massive shake up.

ShanghaiCharlie

Juniors
Great game and no fears of holding his place.
That's the football he's been playing for a couple of years now despite what some might like to think and that's the reason he's picked week in week out.

netic

Juniors
He did very well as did Lote and Brown at Fullback, were all great under the high balls and really put there bodies on the line

Perth Tiger

Bench
He did well yesterday but Ryan has shown before he can have some very good games. If he can work on his consistancy he could be a very good player. He should watch how Ellis prepares himself each week and copy it.

In fact most of the team shouls be taking notes from Ellis as his consistancy is amazing. I think he has had one quiet game (quiet but not poor) in his whole NRL career