What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cricket Crap

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Cummins is like Senator Palpatine.
First he had noble jedi knight Jus - tin Lang'r sent into exile, next he destroyed the Alinta trade federation's fleet.

The Sith won't be satisfied until he takes over the world.
There are always two, I reckon Cummins is just the Dooku of this story and the real Sith lord is Wadey.

Search your feelings you know them to be true, Wadey has slowly been taking over Australian cricket for over a decade.

Bazal

Post Whore
I mean, how f**king dare he have opinions. Chappelli never has.

Excuse me?

Chapelli f**ken earned those opinions. You don't have the right to one until you score at least 67 runs facing John Snow with only your birthday suit and a horse blanket around the family jewels for protection

Bowling Ave of 21.25 for 214 test wickets tells me he’s as soft as butter and woke as hell. Will never ever be in discussions for best ever. And don’t worry, the media have many already believing this 🤣

Latest posts