What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crisis rocks Parramatta club as director quits

ParraAds

Juniors
Parra are dealing with enough crap at the moment and are lucky the whole Manly fiasco is taking the heat off, but seriously, signing Zappia as CEO would be asking for negative press, in my opinion. The media would have a field day with his history at Cronulla.

Mmm I keep hearing this one too, it just won't go away. After everything that happened at Cronulla you'd think signing this punk to replace Osborne would really be going backwards.

Gronk

Staff member
Zappia's appointment would be more than a few steps backwards. I would doubt if even the most staunch supporters of the Board would support that move.

Would be interested in hearing Pou Pou, Jake the Snake, Suitman, Mickdo or Bigfella's opinion on this. Yes or no guys ?

Would you support the appointment of Tony Zapia as Football Club CEO ? No fence sitting please.

born an eel

Bench
Zappia's appointment would be more than a few steps backwards. I would doubt if even the most staunch supporters of the Board would support that move.

Would be interested in hearing Pou Pou, Jake the Snake, Suitman, Mickdo or Bigfella's opinion on this. Yes or no guys ?

Would you support the appointment of Tony Zapia as Football Club CEO ? No fence sitting please.
bit early there Gronk, they can't comment until Roy tells them what the party line will be. :sarcasm:

You wouldn't expect them to show division in the ranks, one in all in. :lol:

Maroubra Eel

Coach

I'm a staunch board lover and I say no way to Zappia.

Jodeci

Bench

That role is slowly being faded out with regards to responsibilites.

SK and Nolan are in charge of ALL recruitment, player signings, etc

The role of the footy manager is to make sure that the players have their oranges and answer questions from the press.

SK and Nolan signed Sandow, Tonga and Hoppa

Maroubra Eel

Coach

The role of the footy manager is to make sure that the players have their oranges and answer questions from the press.

Ozzys role fazed out?

ParraAds

Juniors

So they're fading out the CEO role?

If this catches on it'll change the landscape for employment in Australia!:lol:

No.

I'd go someone with someone professional an who has respect.
I'd really consider Cayless and or Steve Price who has a Business Degree.

Delboy

First Grade
Michael Buettner was mentioned., set up NYC , runs a large organisation and appears to have no skeletons in the closet.

Made a clean break from the game and the Eels, could be a contender