What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Croker out!

raidersman

Juniors
maybe elliot will juz bring carney in at halfback n macca to 5/8. Then he will proly leave phil graham on the bench for impact. Phil will come off the bench into the centres for boogs, and boogs will be shifted to the back row, or taken off teh field..which i hope :lol:

Poida_Raider

Bench
hey thats cool. i look forward to seeing phil get another run. hopefully he gets alot of confidence, and intercepts atleast 2 balls in on our own goal line!! ala rd1 2003.

go phil!! get the confidence champ!

Raider_69

Post Whore
shit, bulga and graham both playing
im thinking tonga and j-lo will have a feild day

but im still confident of a victory

Tonga and Lolesi may have a field day on one side but robbo and mogg/bulgarelli should have a field day with harris and el sucko on the other side :)

Prodigiousman

Juniors
Lolesi and Tonga will be running after Phil all evening...

For all our sakes lets hope Phil has a blinder and shows Elliott just how much our team has been missing by selecting Bulgarelli week after week after week!!!!!!

Betcha the most ironic part of the night comes when Graham plays outside of Boogers....

Bay56

First Grade
Raider_69 said:
sh*t, bulga and graham both playing
im thinking tonga and j-lo will have a feild day

but im still confident of a victory
Hope you are rigth but quite frankly from what I have seen of Bulgs defence and knowing that Graham aint one to put the shoulder in, I hope the dogs drop a lot of pill next to our line.

GO THE RAIDERS

Bay56

First Grade
Can anyone explain to me why in hell Gafa needs to take up the 5/8th position :evil: :evil:

I thought it was macca/carney in the halves, you know the future of the Raiders .... just as I thought Elliot you aint got the balls :evil: :evil:

GreenGuy

Gaf played 5/8 a few times last year in the premiership winning reserve grade side. It's not such a big call...

Raider_69

Post Whore
for once bay i agree with elliot
a young kid making his debut dosnt need presure on him from the kickoff, wait untill the chasers tire abit so we can bring him on and he can get a few good kicks away without people on top of him.

Cause if he kicks the first one with people right at him and its a shocker it wont do his confidence any good, but after 20 or so the chase to the kicker will be alot slower so he can have more time to make a good kick, the same can be said for the defencive line

Latest posts