What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cronulla Sharks coach Shane Flanagan taken to hospital for emergency surgery

spider

Coach
SHARKS coach Shane Flanagan was rushed to hospital last night to undergo emergency surgery.

Flanagan left his office at Sharks Leagues Club at lunchtime yesterday complaining of stomach pains and was later admitted to Sutherland Hospital. Surgeons operated last night to repair a twisted bowel.

It is expected the coach will be out of action for at least the remainder of the week.

In his absence, experienced assistant coach Peter Sharp will run the side as they prepare for Sunday's showdown with the unbeaten Melbourne Storm.

Flanagan attended the Sharks recovery session yesterday morning after Monday night's loss to the Rabbitohs.

He later named an unchanged side for the Storm game when skipper Paul Gallen was cleared of a serious knee injury.
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...mergency-surgery/story-e6frexnr-1226350419450

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Coaching who would do it.

Twisted guts, ouch, get better Shane.

Probably good for perpective for the club too.

Frailty

First Grade
Hopefully he recovers 100% even if he needs time.

I'm just thankful he can leave the club in the hands of someone like Peter Sharp.

Get well Flanno!

And Sharpie use this to get these boys fired up to thump the living f*ck out of these pretenders the Storm!

Frenzy.

Immortal
He looked like shyte. Came in via ambulance about 30 mins after my old man was taken in there by ambulance yesterdee afternoon.

carcharias

Immortal
sutho?

geeze ......sharp may be taking the wheel for a while yet.

Last time I was in there I was lucky enough to get an emema and cathetar at the same time.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Yeah Sutho Emergency.

He was apparently just working in his office when he was struck down in pain.

Not that I was eavesdropping....

Frenzy.

Immortal
Miserable, but OK.

He's 82 BS and only just retired a month ago but he's not coping with the change.

Yeah Sutho Emergency.

He was apparently just working in his office when he was struck down in pain.

Not that I was eavesdropping....

Did you get time to install some listening devices in his room so we can have some juicy goss for the forum?

On a serious note get well Flanno!

Hope you get sorted out real soon.

carcharias

Immortal
Its my fault. I moved my members sticker from my desk to my car this week. Everything has turned to shit since then. Ill move it back. It'll be ok!

haha

I put my sharks jacket in the wash...first time since the golden 6 game run started.....then all went to shit.

Vin Fizz

Bench
Thanks Aus :) You know there's another 44 year hudoo that migth be broken this weekend. Sky blue in the EPL. If they do it it will be an omen!

Latest posts