What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

cross might get off

EELMAN JACK

Juniors
in the s.m.h. ryan cross could escape an eye gouging charge unless morrison speaks up. he would most likely be charged with grapple tackle.
why does parramatta have the policy of , be quiet and leave it to the judicary?

strider

Post Whore
Cross will get off lightly for 1 reason only....HE IS A ROOSTER !

They will look for anything to get him either no suspension or a very light one.

There is no reason for Morrison to say jack sh*t - the evidence is there....does anyone else EVER have to speak up about ANY incident where there is video evidence? NO ....then why now?.....WHY? - cos he is a Rooster and Roosters get special treatment - all the mates look to cover eachothers arses.

Do you think if Hoppa had done this to someone there'd be any questions asked about what it was? HELL NO!!! - they'd ALL be calling for his head on a platter.

RoostarGirl

Juniors
strider said:
Do you think if Hoppa had done this to someone there'd be any questions asked about what it was? HELL NO!!! - they'd ALL be calling for his head on a platter.

I can't believe you just compared Cross and Hoppa...thats ridiculous. I suppose if Cross had the same history as Hoppa maybe a comparison should be drawn, but Cross has an impeccable record.

If Morrison is really hurt and adamant that Cross tried to eye gouge him then then I'm sure he'll come forward, if not, then he will do the right thing and stay quiet.

The Colonel

Immortal
He made the complain on field and the referees did nothing - he told the touchie still nothing. Its now up to the MRC and I'm pretty sure that nothing will be done. Mind you Hindmarsh and Morrison will probably cop a week or two each and Morley will walk away. The MRC is gutless and is using Morrison not coming forward as an excuse, the pictures are evidence enough.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
he doesn't really have to say much, it is plain as day on the replay

Nickeel

Juniors
The Colonel said:
A guide dog and cane need to be sent if he gets off...

...along with the blind man who owns them... so he can testify to what even he saw on Friday night!

Nick

The Colonel

Immortal
Contact was IMO with the shoulder and not the arm - its a tackle that has seen many players been given little to no time.

half

Coach
seriously if we don't get fish hooked, gouged, grabbed by the testicles and spat on every week now, i will be surprised

Macca_

Coach
It is true, why should he need to come forward. It's clear cut.

On the other hand you can see the eels side of it. Wanting to move on and worry about coming weeks. Also not wanting to heat up hostilities with the Roosters too.

Macca_

half

Coach
this isn't a parramatta issue. it's an nrl issue

if we cop more suspensions than the roosters for friday night, i'll be disgusted

mickdo

Coach
Do victims of high shots or spitting incidents have to come forward for the player to be charged??? how ridiculous

N.Hindmarsh_Fan

Juniors
If that wanker doesnt get charged Ill eat my frigin hat. What the f**k can we do as NRL fans to stop this sort of favouritsm from happening, why the hell is Hindy going to the judiciary????? What happenend there??

Hellsy

Immortal
N.Hindmarsh_Fan said:
If that wanker doesnt get charged Ill eat my frigin hat. What the f**k can we do as NRL fans to stop this sort of favouritsm from happening, why the hell is Hindy going to the judiciary????? What happenend there??

That will be funny to see.... Do you want salt and pepper with that??:lol:

Latest posts