What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crowd at SFS

Mr. Snrub

Juniors
I saw Brent Tate being interviewed on WWOS this morning. He was talking about how the Cowboys players were copping heaps of abuse from the crowd and some of the players had to be restrained because of things being said. Anyone know what the crowd were saying that could be so bad?

Game_Breaker

Coach
He said it was so bad that some players had to be restrained from reacting to the Sharks supporters.

Players are expected to cop some verbal abuse from fans, but from his reaction it seems this was over the top. Hard to tell if we don't know what was said

Stinkler

Juniors
I've had to be restrained from attacking some opposition supporters with the shit that's been directed at Sharks fans this year. ASASA shit, "cheating" shit....

Sharks fans have been well behaved this year considering the circumstances.

gronkathon

First Grade
I've had to be restrained from attacking some opposition supporters with the shit that's been directed at Sharks fans this year. ASASA shit, "cheating" shit....

Sharks fans have been well behaved this year considering the circumstances.

Well you are salary cap cheats. That isn't disputed by anyone.

You didn't breach a second tier, you paid a guy in cash under the table. Be thankful you only got a fine

Spot On

Coach
What comes around goes around. Cowboys players had plenty to say about Kade Snowden and how long he should of been suspended for BEFORE he'd been to the judiciary for the Ray Thompson incident.

Every club has an element within its supporter ranks that "give it" to the opposition in an unsavoury way. Always has, always will.

Are the Cowboys players becoming a bit precious???

Last edited:

Latest posts