What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

crowd figures for the 3 games so far?

Anonymous

Juniors
Can anybody tell me them? For some reason i love crowd figures, i dunno why... I just find them interesting.

Leasha

Juniors
Chicken_Hunter said:
Can anybody tell me them? For some reason i love crowd figures, i dunno why... I just find them interesting.

:lol: It's okay C_H, we know you are fascinated by big numbers... :lol:

Leasha

Juniors
MadDog said:
Can vs. Mel - 14098
Bul vs. War - 18312
Roo vs. New - 23,583

Wow, that was a decent crowd that the Roosters game pulled in - but then again, the bitter rivalry between Sydney and Newcastle always has been good for bringing in the people!

Anonymous

Juniors
pretty piss poor crowds as far as im concerned, the broncos get more than those when they play the bloody tigers, as would the knights. I'd expect finals footy to draw atleast 30,000 +

astrogirl

First Grade
Leasha said:
MadDog said:
Can vs. Mel - 14098
Bul vs. War - 18312
Roo vs. New - 23,583
Wow, that was a decent crowd that the Roosters game pulled in - but then again, the bitter rivalry between Sydney and Newcastle always has been good for bringing in the people!
I don't know what the capacity of the SFS is, but there were lots of empty seat still!

Good to see that Knights fans dominated the area near the 50m line on the eastern side!

Terminator

First Grade
Disapointing crowd, I thought it would get up to at least 28,000, there must have been an Art show on in the Eastern Suburbs or something.

the_knights_rule

First Grade
terminator007 said:
Disapointing crowd, I thought it would get up to at least 28,000, there must have been an Art show on in the Eastern Suburbs or something.

more like a latte convention :p

but i have to agree with you CH i was saying today that 23 000 isnt that good for finals i mean the knights get that at some of the big games throughout the season.... i think anyway! and dont the roosters have such "great and loyal" fans? where where the rest of them? if that game hadve been at newcatsle there woulda been bout 28000.

btw i was pretty pleased with the amount of knights fans that went to the game i was surrounded by them adn didnt have to put up with much nonsense from any goosters fans ... excpet the ones sitting above us.
but it was good we had the new-cast-le chant going even when the boys were behind on the scoreboard and while it was a dissapointing result we showed what pride we have in our team.

MadDog

Juniors
Penrith vs. Broncos 18,534

they were expecting about 21,000 - 22,000

for Astrogirl:
Aussie Stadium Capacity - 42,000

Latest posts