What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crowd Watch 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jono1987

Juniors
I've seen this...but I still don't mind the hill. I put it down to Kogarah being a sh*thole full of dumb merkins who think its their right to spread out on a picnic blanket in a packed crowd then sook when everyone is standing in front of them even though the ground announcer repeatedly told everyone to stand due to limited space.

You'll find that occurs at every ground with a hill you numpty.

I've said before that I'd love for Kogarah and Wollongong to be 25k all seat stadiums. However I think it's unlikely that will ever happen because as Chessie alluded to there isn't enough football being played at those grounds to warrant the money required to make the complete upgrades. On top of this the Dragons continue to lead the NRL in ticketed memberships, which if we continue to grow at the same or similiar rate we have over the last two years, will force the club to make some drastic decisions. On of which maybe to move more games to a larger stadium.

dragondad

First Grade
Brisbane v Penrith 31,000
Souths v Manly 16,500
Canberra v Gold Coast 13,500
Parramatta v North Queensland 13,500
Newcastle v St George 27,000
Cronulla v NZ 9,000
Easts v Wests 23,500
Melbourne v Canterbury 14,000

CC_Roosters

First Grade
pax 7471 at gosford and got them a few hours ago, will need a big walk up but nothing new on that front. I would still expect anything from 15 to 18k tonight

user_nat

Coach
Looks even worse than expected at Suncorp.

Although hard to speculate to much before half time at Suncorp, it seriously looks barely even half full.

Billythekid

First Grade
Looks even worse than expected at Suncorp.

Although hard to speculate to much before half time at Suncorp, it seriously looks barely even half full.

So Newcastle may get the biggest crowd this weekend?

How many times has a broncos game not been the biggest crowd of the weekend? Especially in recent times (obviously i am only talking about times when they are playing).

Red Bear

Referee
18110 at the Central Coast, pretty damn good with only the upper bays on each end empty-ish. Good to see a bit of red and black around as well.

CC_Roosters

First Grade
Not bothered what it is compared to the suns, but that is a really poor effort by the broncos fans. What is their excuse? looks like a dry night, coming off a win, side full of young prospects, great stadium........

Meanwhile cracking crowd and atmosphere at gosford tonight, plenty of retro Bears and CC bears gear around which was good to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.