What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crowd Watch 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raiderdave

First Grade
the Melbourne Crowd 14,651
& Gold Coast Crowd... 21,729

were about as good as I was expecting
the Warriors crowd was magnificent 38,412

thats 74,792 for the day
148614 for the round .... 51,386 to get to the 200K mark

with good weather tomorrow & Monday
we'll do it easily

Billythekid

First Grade
But still twice as many as the A League or the AFL have ever had at the GC.

How many travelling fans do yo expect the AFL game at the GC to have?

Why even bring up the AFL? I didn't mention them. The AFL don't look like they will need travelling fans, the suns already have more members than the titans.

The titans are supposedly in RL heartland, first game of the season coming off yet another great season with a huge amount of away support.

Personally i would like to see them averaging over 20K im not sure why expectations should be set low for them.

Raiderdave

First Grade
The only saving grace for round 1 crowds thus far was the Warriors/Eels game which was a one off spectacle that will never ever be repeated again,the Warriors playing at Eden Park has lost that first time magic appeal and they will never ever get close to that crowd ever again.

If you take that one off fluke crowd out of the mix the crowds for round 1 have been disgraceful.

get a grip .... never again :roll:
if they host a prelim final there later this year ... they'll fill the joint with 60,000 fans

& if you take that " fluke":sarcasm: crowd out we have 111,000 for 4 games
still an average of 27,500 a game
yeah .. thats bloody awful ain it :crazy::lol:
so keep your knickers on

WaznTheGreat

Referee
The breaking of the 200k mark will be hugely flattered by that fact the battle of Eden was a one off spectacle that will never ever produce that type of crowd ever again. Take that first time magic appeal of the Warriors playing at Eden park + earthquake scenario away and that game would have got 17k at most playing at the Warriors normal home ground

Don't get too excited

ParraEelsNRL

Referee
The only saving grace for round 1 crowds thus far was the Warriors/Eels game which was a one off spectacle that will never ever be repeated again,the Warriors playing at Eden Park has lost that first time magic appeal and they will never ever get close to that crowd ever again.

If you take that one off fluke crowd out of the mix the crowds for round 1 have been disgraceful.

would you stfu?

Spark Plug

Juniors
Why even bring up the AFL? I didn't mention them. The AFL don't look like they will need travelling fans, the suns already have more members than the titans.

The titans are supposedly in RL heartland, first game of the season coming off yet another great season with a huge amount of away support.

Personally i would like to see them averaging over 20K im not sure why expectations should be set low for them.

because they will never get 20k avg......

simple

Raiderdave

First Grade

I wouldn't be too sure
half of the suns members are 3 game memberships .... & when the suns are 1-6 going into round 8 . we'll lets see if a bit of help from travelling fans wouldn't go astray then .. shall we ?

WaznTheGreat

Referee
get a grip .... never again :roll:
if they host a prelim final there later this year ... they'll fill the joint with 60,000 fans

& if you take that " fluke":sarcasm: crowd out we have 111,000 for 4 games
still an average of 27,500 a game
yeah .. thats bloody awful ain it :crazy::lol:
so keep your knickers on

Moron,the Warrirors crowd average was 13k last year and you think they would fill the place with 60k fans :lol:

It was the historic battle of Eden occasion + earthquake scenario that produced that crowd today you idiot,Warriors will never ever go close to that ever again

Raiderdave

First Grade
The breaking of the 200k mark will be hugely flattered by that fact the battle of Eden was a one off spectacle that will never ever produce that type of crowd ever again. Take that first time magic appeal of the Warriors playing at Eden park + earthquake scenario away and that game would have got 17k at most playing at the Warriors normal home ground

Don't get too excited

:crazy::crazy::sarcasm::sarcasm::roll:

Raiderdave

First Grade
Moron,the Warrirors crowd average was 13k last year and you think they would fill the place with 60k fans :lol:

It was the historic battle of Eden occasion + earthquake scenario that produced that crowd today you idiot,Warriors will never ever go close to that ever again

gee you seem very upset
you said never ever again would they ever get a crowd anywhere near that many in our life time ever ever ever AGAIN :?:roll: ...
you complete numpty :crazy:

I said
if they were one game off the Grand final ... playing for the right to get there at Eden park
they'd fill the place ... despite your ranting & raving that they'd never never ever ever , no way no how .. can't happen .. nope just won't

showing you up to be the wombat you are .............:lol:

Raiderdave

First Grade
Umm that isn't at all hard to believe

nope .... never ever ... no way no how
can't happen
never will... its appalling they went there in the first place
they shouldn't have .. because they'll never go there again .... don't count this crowd in the figures ...its TOO big so it can't be included

I mean ?.... what a raving f--knuckle :lol::lol::lol:

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Oh dear,im talking about the Warriors never ever getting another 38k crowd for a normal round 1 regular season game,you idiots are talking about them playing for the right to get into the GF.

LOL @ thinking the Warriors would get another 38k crowd in a non finals match.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
I can't believe people are trying to talk sense to Uniontrain. You might as well go outside and chat to your nearest telegraph pole.

The crowds this week have been tremendous and a credit to the game and fans. Just disappointed that I won't be one of them at Canberra tomorrow.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
I can't believe people are trying to talk sense to Uniontrain. You might as well go outside and chat to your nearest telegraph pole.

The crowds this week have been tremendous and a credit to the game and fans. Just disappointed that I won't be one of them at Canberra tomorrow.

How on earth is selling 14k tickets in a 30k stadium tremendous:lol:

Storms crowd might have been tremendous if they played in the NBA and had a crowd capacity of 14k :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts