What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crowd Watch 2013 - Part Deux

Status
Not open for further replies.

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
Take a look out your window, the weather is terrible and will factor in on tonight's crowd at both ANZ and Leichhardt.

I wonder what the smallest NRL crowd is. Could be broken tonight.

I can see blue sky out of my window in the CBD and none of the ground is wet. Yes there's a cold wind but that's it, no excuses for poor crowds tonight.

If it was like yesterday then I might agree with you.

Cumberland Throw

First Grade
Are 7 out of 8 games Sydney home games this week ?

Great call NRL, really spreading the weather risk

I think round will be under 100k

Roosters will not crack 13k either

RWB

Bench
I can see blue sky out of my window in the CBD and none of the ground is wet. Yes there's a cold wind but that's it, no excuses for poor crowds tonight.

If it was like yesterday then I might agree with you.

I doubt many people will fancy being on a hill after the rain over the past few days.

Especially to watch a Tigers side that's getting lapped every week.

I'm predicting ~12k.

Anyone who thinks there's no excuses is kidding themselves.

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
I doubt many people will fancy being on a hill after the rain over the past few days.

Especially to watch a Tigers side that's getting lapped every week.

I'm predicting ~12k.

Anyone who thinks there's no excuses is kidding themselves.

10-12k is fine considering the weather and opponent, I was replying to the doom & gloom post expecting one of the lowest crowds in history.

DC_fan

Coach
For those fans catching a train to ANZ Stadium ne warned trains will be running every 20 mins from Lidcombe. Not the usual 10 mins.

If you want to catch a train from Strathfield to the Stadium, think again. For he past two Friday nights they have not run trains from Strathfield. I don't expect it will be any different tonight.

All train travellers to ANZ will have to do so through Lidcombe.

Moffo

Referee
For those fans catching a train to ANZ Stadium ne warned trains will be running every 20 mins from Lidcombe. Not the usual 10 mins.

If you want to catch a train from Strathfield to the Stadium, think again. For he past two Friday nights they have not run trains from Strathfield. I don't expect it will be any different tonight.

I'm heading out now...f**king useless merkins. Been waiting at wynyard for 25mins for a bloody train

CC_Roosters

First Grade

Isn't there only service from strathfield when its a speical/major event anyway?

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Ill give you Sydney lot a bit of credit, it sounds awful trying to get around. We are spoiled with public transport in Brisbane.

CC_Roosters

First Grade
Looks diabolical at ANZ. There is what 25 mins to kickoff and there wouldn't be 5k there, even season ticket area looks bare

Xfactor1979

Bench
Speaking of Leichhardt, what happened to the Tigers playing there ON AFTERNOONS?!???!?!?!?!! Huh?

Leichhardt is the perfect football venue for day games

mattyg

Bench
Probably get to 11-12k here at ANZ. Traffic on the m4 and around was absolutely diabolical and trains sound no better either

Cumberland Throw

First Grade
Ch 9 must be loving these shit crowds

2 games within 8km of each other around probably the most congested 8km of road in Aust

Oh and a couple of cracking games

16 v 9

And 13 v 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts