What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crowd Watch, Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yosemite Sam

Juniors
Yeah it all stopped because we pretty much sold out the SFS in advance of the tigers qualifying for the prelim in 2005.

No one expected Wests to make it so their fans didn't prebook.

Yeah i remember the complaints from Tigers fans about the tickets. But surely they could of put around 40K tickets on sale for the Souths game last week, that leaves another 40K for whoever the opposition would have been.

Same with the SFS, put the Roosters bays on sale and save tickets for the opposition bays a week later.

Cumberland Throw

First Grade
Totally agree pricing was outrageous in Melbourne

They need to have set prices for each week no matter the ground

If Newcastle got a home final, the prices could be $200 a ticket

As it would have the strongest s/d quotient

supercharger

Juniors
I can guarantee pirates in a finals game is going to draw more than 10k RL fans to nib!

Of course the buccos could attract more than 10k to a playoff game, otherwise this city doesn't deserve a license, they are pretty good front runners here as well. but when was the last time that any team in the NRL attracted less than 10k to a finals fixture? Why 10k? nobodies that bad

Perth Red

Post Whore
Of course the buccos could attract more than 10k to a playoff game, otherwise this city doesn't deserve a license, they are pretty good front runners here as well. but when was the last time that any team in the NRL attracted less than 10k to a finals fixture? Why 10k? nobodies that bad

Manly v cronulla - 23k, Two Sydney teams minus stadium members and neutrals = 10k a team showing up.

Sid Foggs bus company were open yesterday in Newcastle to sell packages so they must have got there allocation early.

A fair few knights supporters will already have tickets through this channel before they go on sale this morning.

knights22

Juniors
Sid Foggs bus company were open yesterday in Newcastle to sell packages so they must have got there allocation early.

A fair few knights supporters will already have tickets through this channel before they go on sale this morning.

Apparently they have already sold seats for 29 buses

29 busses is about 1500 people. Would imagine a few more than that will drive or catch a train plus 1-2k Sydney based fans. So looking at a minimum of about 5k knights fans.

guyver78

Juniors
Just bought my tickets to the Souths v Manly game. My god, on first click i got allocated Aisle 108 but only row 6 so i thought i'll cancel this to get something higher.

Next best available was Aisle 104 so i got screwed. Rabbitohs members tickets are selling like hotcakes to this game. All the $20 seats were gone in 2 minutes. Whole lower level 1 Cat 1 eastern side is already sold out. Level 4 is selling fast at the moment.

the dude

Juniors
Just bought my tickets to the Souths v Manly game. My god, on first click i got allocated Aisle 108 but only row 6 so i thought i'll cancel this to get something higher.

Next best available was Aisle 104 so i got screwed. Rabbitohs members tickets are selling like hotcakes to this game. All the $20 seats were gone in 2 minutes. Whole lower level 1 Cat 1 eastern side is already sold out. Level 4 is selling fast at the moment.

Yeah, damn annoying.

I was able to score 4 $20 tickets at about 6pm on Monday when we played Storm.
Tried to get the same at 10:10am and they're already sold out :x

Might just have to settle with GA

guyver78

Juniors
Yeah, damn annoying.

I was able to score 4 $20 tickets at about 6pm on Monday when we played Storm.
Tried to get the same at 10:10am and they're already sold out :x

Might just have to settle with GA

Bummer, sorry mate.

What time did you try tho? because they sold out in literally less then 2 minutes.

By 10:05am all you could buy was level 4 and $20 tix all gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.