What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crowds Statistics,How does your team fare?

JK

dog4life said:
Bulldogs crowds have been good, over 33000 (a club record) to the first game then just under 20000 to the tigers game(looked bigger though, might have been those free passes). Our next home game against the Roosters should bring in a huge crowd with about 26-30000.

I am a bit worried about the fickle support of the two clubs given their results. 20K will be reached but we need some of the dreaded bandwagoners to stay solid or convince some others to stop slitting their wrists due to our start... :?

And we will be without a few teeny boppers with no SBW ;-)

nqboy

First Grade
dog4life said:
Our next home game against the Roosters should bring in a huge crowd with about 26-30000.
The form of both sides would want to improve I reckon.

RABK

Referee
I disagree. It is the GF replay and the rivalry built up between this club always assures that about 5000 turn up to the game to just fight eachother.

t-ba

Post Whore
MightySharks said:
About 16 000-17 000

err...no. Somewhere slightly above twenty thousand. There were about 22k at the Roosters game last year (5000 or so above the paying customers. Had to open the gates 15 minutes into the match). I'd say it'll be capped at about 21000 when the can genuinely gauge attendance, much like they did at Penrith in 2003.

We've also played at Brookie against Low Drawing away teams. The Bunnies and the Tigers will be our first decent draws at Brookvale.

MightySharks said:
The Raiders crowd isn't too bad.

We got 11,000 first up to the Knights game which was pretty poor, then again Newie were going like a busted arse. Last week we got 15,000 against the Dragons which was a massive improvement.

I'm expecting about 17-18,000 for the Roosters.

:lol: :lol: 16 000 max

Who's laughing now, slappy?

Chachi

Bench
MightySharks said:
The Raiders crowd isn't too bad.

We got 11,000 first up to the Knights game which was pretty poor, then again Newie were going like a busted arse. Last week we got 15,000 against the Dragons which was a massive improvement.

I'm expecting about 17-18,000 for the Roosters.

:lol: :lol: 16 000 max
19000+ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: