What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crowds

sparkeel

Juniors
I played a season with mostly capacity crowds and played the GF with not that many people there. Why is that?

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Depends who you were playing, if its the Roosters theres no problem. :lol:

Have you set the stadium detail to high, cause that usually works.

Once Dead

Bench
sparkeel said:
I played a season with mostly capacity crowds and played the GF with not that many people there. Why is that?

Same here.....but meh, still beat those damn Bulldogs

NZtiger

Juniors
its strange, thats something that definately has to be fixed, becoz the crowds should be HUGE no matter who's playing...its the 2 best teams!!! :shock:

raidersfan

Juniors
Yeah I just finished playing the season on Legend setting and I played the GF as the Raiders v Broncos and the crowd was shit as. It was like a 3rd full.

NPK

Bench
The game obviously only bases its crowds on which teams are playing, not taking into account whether it's a finals match.

ak47

Juniors
raidersfan said:
Yeah I just finished playing the season on Legend setting and I played the GF as the Raiders v Broncos and the crowd was sh*t as. It was like a 3rd full.

i have just started the finals as the raiders in legend mode....coming 4th.

in round 24, i played the top of the table knights

20 mins match
after 5 minutes the knights were up 28-0
2 mins to go it was 34-30 raiders
5 secs to go it was 36-34 knights.......they knock on
buzzer goes scrums packs.
ran with drew, hit the gap, broke tackle from FB, had clear space, 20 metres out
accidentally passed it to "NO MANS LAND", and lost the match

but f^ck at 28-0 after 5 mins, i was going to put the controller down and walk away...........i love the comebacks when u knuckle down

tonite i have penrith at bruce stadium in the 1st round of the finals
but there's 10 pts between 3rd and 4th on the ladder so there's a big gap or 2 tiers within the top 8, so when i meet the roosters (2nd), knights (1st)or broncos (3rd) i know i'll be in for a tuff match