What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crusade Recruitment Drive

macavity

Referee
no problem....

we have a fair few members around your age.

more then welcome to join in mate!

PrideKnight

Bench
You wouldnt be the first Kiwi Spike, the last one who joined ended up moving over here

Oh crap, i just read the NSW part, don't i look dumb?

Where the hell is wellington NSW?

ramble_on

Juniors
G'day macavity and thanks mate...

I don't get over there much these days... hopefully this season I'll get a chance or two... been out of the Newcastle area for quite a few years now so have to rely on Fox to watch games... Hopefully Reds come into the comp in 2012 so I'll get to see them play at least once a year....

Would love to join, but shift work means I sometimes struggle to attend games. Would feel like a fraud not being there every week short of illness keeping me away. You are an excellent little institution and also have the coolest moniker among all league fans. While Saints and Doggies have the most vocal fan groups, you guys are by far the most down to earth and loyal. Those two both turn on their club at the drop of a hat when it suits them.

Would love to join, but shift work means I sometimes struggle to attend games. Would feel like a fraud not being there every week short of illness keeping me away. You are an excellent little institution and also have the coolest moniker among all league fans. While Saints and Doggies have the most vocal fan groups, you guys are by far the most down to earth and loyal. Those two both turn on their club at the drop of a hat when it suits them.

Thanks for the nice words mate... as a foundation member it's nice to know that what we do is appreciated by other fans. Don't let the fact that you can't make it every week stop you from joining either - we have lots of members that don't come every week due to work, travel, family etc.

PS Baldwin - if you get no love from the link (I know the site is being updated atm) PM Macavity or PrideKnight - they'll get you all sorted. Looking forward to meeting you at a game.

Pumba

First Grade

I make it to 4-5 games a year. Still a proud foundation member :D

Pumba

First Grade
Can i join the crusade??

PS Baldwin - if you get no love from the link (I know the site is being updated atm) PM Macavity or PrideKnight - they'll get you all sorted. Looking forward to meeting you at a game.

Baldwin.

As The Joey Show has stated the way in which we are taking memberships is currently being updated therefore its best to Private Message PrideKnight at this point in stage just to check which way he wants you to sign up.

Cheers :)

knightsgal85

Juniors
Hey all,

I haven't been on these forums since 2006 (I can't believe it has been that long), but love my footy and the Knights. Just a quick question. I'm not a member of the Crusade, but would like to be. I am a Brisbane-based Knights fan. I am definitely going to the Broncos vs Knights match here this year, which I think is on a Monday night from memory. It would be awesome to sit with the Crusade to support our team for the game. Is that at all possible? Recently locating to Brisbane, I haven't come across any Knights supporters here as yet, so it would be awesome to cheer along with you guys. Anyway, let me know :)

Archduke_Franz

Juniors
Hey all,

I haven't been on these forums since 2006 (I can't believe it has been that long), but love my footy and the Knights. Just a quick question. I'm not a member of the Crusade, but would like to be. I am a Brisbane-based Knights fan. I am definitely going to the Broncos vs Knights match here this year, which I think is on a Monday night from memory. It would be awesome to sit with the Crusade to support our team for the game. Is that at all possible? Recently locating to Brisbane, I haven't come across any Knights supporters here as yet, so it would be awesome to cheer along with you guys. Anyway, let me know :)

Im a Gold Coast based Knights fan so in the same situation. We are going to sit in the away supporters bay for the Broncos game which is bay 317. Im hoping this is where the Cruaders will be aswell. Ill be with another Knights supporter to so if your keen to sit with us ill get an extra ticket.

knightsgal85

Juniors
Im a Gold Coast based Knights fan so in the same situation. We are going to sit in the away supporters bay for the Broncos game which is bay 317. Im hoping this is where the Cruaders will be aswell. Ill be with another Knights supporter to so if your keen to sit with us ill get an extra ticket.

Awesome, another Knights fan close by. Yeah, I am really keen. I haven't been to a league match ever at Suncorp before, so looking forward to it. When you are booking tickets online, can you actually specify what Bay you want to buy in? Thanks for the info mate.

I am also going to the Knights match against the Raiders in Canberra as well, so it would be awesome to sit with any Newcastle supporters heading down to that match as well.